Fatal Fare

"Anyone up for a story?" Pein started.
No one answered so he sighed and adjusted his seat.

"Alright, then I'll go." Pein announced.

"So my story is a REAL life experience. Okay. So it's basically, it's another story of taxi drivers and a person who tells them directions that lead to their deaths."

"If that's true, how come you aren't dead?" Hidan rolled his eyes and asked.
"Maybe Leader-sama is a ghost~." [name] did spooky hand motions.
"Eh!? [name]-chan don't scare me!" Tobi cried out.
"Sorry. Continue please, Leader-sama."

"Anyway. So if you guys remember, I had a business trip to attend to, and I had to take the car, because it was too far away. On my way back from there up the highway, I saw an old man walking up the sidewalks, so I decided to give him a lift. Along the way, I asked him where he was going to, and he gave me directions to how to get there. But they were complicated, and we ended up having to drive to random places. So I turned back to ask, and found that he vanished without a trace. I turned back and almost ran off the cliff if I didn't turn on the road."

"Huh. I'm surprised that you f*cking drive."
"It's not like you can drive Hidan."
"WTF was that? Kakuzu, I am going to cut your balls off and shove them to a bag then f*cking throw it in the ocean where the crazy sharks eat and tear it to f*cking pieces!"

"So Leader-sama, what was the old man like?"
"Huh? Oh, well he was wearing a [color] scarf and had a [color] shirt."
"... That can't be..."
"What is it?"
"That's my grandpa! I know, because I could never see him without a [color] scarf and a [color] shirt! Besides, he passed away 10 years ago."
"But that trip was only 5 years ago."
"... I wonder......"