Chapter 5: I Finally Broke Him Down

*1 week later*

I decided to swallow my guilt and hop on my account. I was petrified to see what was sitting on there when I logged on. I was now online and I had 304 unread messages from Ethan. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but really, I felt guilty. No one had ever treated me as nice as Ethan did, and it was nice to have someone to talk to. It was so hard to stay a week away from messaging him.

Me: Hi Eth 😔

I waited. I wanted some more. Nothing. I had done my dash this time, oh well, he doesn't want to meet me so it's his loss. I was about to log out of my account when my laptop dinged at me.

"Shit"

Ethan: Baby!! I've missed you!! 😭😭😭💖

Ethan: It was hell not talking to you baby 😔😭😭💖

Me: I know, I felt the same. I just needed a little break. 💖

Ethan: Well you are here now so that's all that matters! 😊😘💖

Me: 😘💖💖

-

We spoke for 10 hours straight and I've learnt so much about him. I found out he has a twin brother named Grayson and he told me he has a freckle on his right cheek and a tattoo on his lower inner lip that says 'create', he told me he has an older sister named Cameron, I found out he lives in LA and he comes from New Jersey. I told him I'm from Beverly Hills and that I was moving to Hollywood in just two weeks. I finally broke him down to his core, and I persuaded him to meet up with me. Hopefully this will reveal the truth.

-

"Alvie!" I heard Amanda yell in the over crowded and over populated hall of my high school.

"Yeah" I answered when she finally caught up with me.

"You all good?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Actually, I couldn't be better." I smiled.

"Well you are moving to Hollywood so you better be good." She laughed. "Hey, who do you want to ask you to Prom?" She nudged me, I sighed.

"I don't want anyone. I just want to have a good time." I smiled, thinking about Ethan. I couldn't wait untill i move to Hollywood, I just want to meet him and hug him and see him.

"Why don't you want to go with anyone? Is it Plenty Of Fish? Did you meet someone on Plenty Of Fish?" Her mouth dropped. I didn't want to tell her until I met Ethan face to face, I wanted to know if he is who is he said he is.

"No! No way!" I laughed. "It's my internet friend" I smiled.

"Ok what's his or her name?" She questioned. Shit, think Alvie, think.

"It's a she, and her name is Cameron." Oh you idiot Alvie.

"Oh ok, has she got any hot brothers?" She laughed, I just laughed back and continued walking to chemistry.

-

1 new message from: Ethan Dolan

Ethan: Yo Alvie look! 😂

1 new video attachment from: Ethan Dolan

I opened up the video to see a shirtless boy, with revealing blue undies showing and jeans doing the chicken dance.

Me: Is that you? 😂💖

Ethan: Yeah hahah 😂😂😂💖

Me: Aww you look adorable!! 😘💖

Ethan: So are you! 😍😍💖

Me: I love you Ethan! 😘💖

Ethan: I love you too Alvie! 😘💖