Over Again(Chapter 3 Liam and Victoria)

Before I start, I have decided to take Zayn and Danielle out of this Fan Fiction. I decided I liked where Liam and Tori were going with this && I guess I want more of that in it than starting with other people. Sorry!

••••••••••••

•Tori P.O.V.•

I smiled as Nathan sat on my lap in the back yard. Our German Shepard Collie Mix was running around with Marlie as Liam strolled out and sat beside me and Nathan. "Nate, go play with Mar-Mar and Bear."I told him with a smile. He got up and ran to them and tagged Marlie."YOUR IT MAR-MAR!"Nathan yelled to her and I smiled at them watching them.

My hazel brown eyes ended up locked onto Liam. His face was wet from swimming a moment ago. I got the kids I side because it was now dark out as I handed Liam a towel and went inside saying goodnight to the twins kissing them. I yawned and slipped on some shirts and took off my under armour having my tank top left. I watched Liam come in, with some basketball shorts, no shirt, looking sexy, with now fully dry hair. Our eyes met as he stopped as he was next to me. We got caught up in the moment like in the movies, he turned off the light and before he could sit down on the bed I kissed him lightly on the lips.

After Luke left earlier, he dumped me for some blonde he met at the game he went to that didn't have children and was a virgin. I rolled my eyes at that. While me and Liam were kissing I thought to myself. As I did my arms wrapped lightly around her warm neck and his hands landed on my small waist. I would try this out. I wasn't falling in love though.

After we kissed for a moment I bit my lip and went to my side of the bed, the left side, and layed down. I had my lip still bit and I turned my back to Liam. His arm wrapped around me and I actually cuddled I to him for once. Like before. I smiled lightly drifting into a deep slumber.

•°The Next Morning°•

I woke up to the smell of Bacon and Eggs. I smiled lightly and got changed walking out to the kitchen where Liam was still in the same outfit as last night, shorts and shirtless, cooking breakfast. I licked my lips at the smell of the bacon before walking to the living room. "Time for Breakfast."I told the twins and waited for them. Usually they were the ones to he complaint about being hungry. "I don't wanna eat!"Nathan protested. "I don't care. Eat Breakfast like a king, lunch like a rich man, and dinner like a peasant. You know the rules. It is healthy for you babe."I said to him trying to sound upbeat and happy.

He grimaced at me and walked as slow as a sloth out there. I laughed lightly as Marlie walked out there with no protests or complaints. She obeyed the rules quite well, actually. I laughed at the tao as They got I their chairs and yawned. I handed them aippy cups of Orange Juice and Li handed them their plates of food. When they were done, Liam was cooking ours. I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. Why was I doing this? Was I gonna lead him on like this forever? I blocked out my thoughts as Liam flipped around so I was facing him. I felt his cheek on my head, and his hands wrapped around me.

His warmth seeped through the cloth of my clothing and made me warm, my flat was quite cold. "Tori, I love you." He told me. I shook my head pulling away. "Its not real." I whispered looking in his eyes lightly. Liam sighed and turned around and began cooking.

•Liam P.O.V.•

Victoria was so stubborn at times. Every time I tell her how I feel, she says it isn't real. So she isn't afraid of all the attention, she isn't afraid of running wild, so why is she so afraid of falling in love? I finished cooking and made her a plate first and handed it to her. I got my plate and sat down next to her at the table. I ate a piece of bacon first, then some eggs. Before I knew it the food was gone for both of us, I took our plates and washed all the dishes.

Jeez! She isn't even afraid if scary movies. She likes the way we kiss in the dark. She still is afraid of falling in love. It is like our song all over again. In real life though. I stretched as I walked into the bedroom and I heard Tori, walk in after me. She turned me around and kissed me passionately. At first I was taken by surprise, then it got real. I lightly got pushed against the wall as she kissed me. Then we realized the kids were still here. She pulled away and walked out of the room. Good thing her parents were wat thing the kids tonight because they watch them every Friday night.

•°A few Hours Later°•

Tori kissed me lightly as I leaned against the couch. I was surprised she let my hands roam around her sides. I smirked and whispered. "You must of missed me, Babe."I said to her. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Right."She said kissing me again. "To bad I'm don't now."Tori smirked letting a wink slip from her right eye as she got up, our snogging session over. I frowned and crossed my arms watching her walk away.