Over Again(Chapter One Liam and Victoria)

•Victoria P.O.V.•

I sat down in my flat that I shared with my daughter Marlie Jayme Payne and Nathan Logan Payne. Yes, Liam Payne is the father of my two twins that are gonna be four in two weeks. They were both born on July 19th.

I haven't seen much of Li since the twins were two, you would think your children were more important than singing right? Wrong. Though, he does call them every night before he goes to bed and when he has time in between Signings in the morning and rehearsals at night. I wish he had more time for them. They craved their fathers attention. He just didn't give it to them though. I yawned and I smiled at my children. "Come on guys time for bed. Your toys are not going g anywhere till tomorrow."I said, my think British Accent rolling of my tongue. They sighed and got up. I laughed as Nate had me pick him up and carry him upstairs while his little sister by three minutes just walked up by herself with no problem.

After the kids went to bed I wandered down the hall to my phone that was buzzing. It was Liam. "Hello?"I whispered into the phone stepping outside onto the patio.

"Hi Tori. It is Liam."I heard him say into the phone. "I'm not gonna mame it to the party for Marlie and Nathan. I have a signing all day." My mouth dropped. He was ditching our children once again.

"Liam they are expecting you there. Your their father!"

"I know and I love them with all my heart. I can't miss this though."He signed I to the phone.

I didn't answer for awhile. "They need you Liam. You have not seen them in two years almost. Your fun little job keeps butting in."I said. "Are you gonna pick you kids or your job once again?"I asked him.

•Liam P.O.V.•

I sighed. Why did Victoria have to put me I'm this much stress? I mean this is my dream. Why can't she be happy for me for once? Is that to much to ask for? Yes, I love those kids with all my heart and want to see them for their Birthday. "Look. I will come for the week. I don't have a place to stay though. Could I stay with you guys?"They lived in Manchester and My old flat was in Wolverhampton. I didn't mind the drive, I just wanted to see the kids more.

"Fine."I heard her say. Her voice was very petite and light. I still loved her alot. I missed Tori with all my heart. I wondered about us dating again and being a family. Having one more child and moving into a bigger house than her flat. I was gonna .take my move. I knew it. I was gonna no matter what. She had to forgive me already. She had to see why I broke up with right?

•Victoria P.O.V.•

I looked at the moon. "I will set the Guest room out with you I suppose and please don't disappoint them though. I'm Serious. You disappoint them too much." I said into the phone with a pleading voice."They need their dad."I said before I waited for him to speak.

"It will be different this time. I promise. I will be there whenever I can. I won't let you or Marlie and Nathan down. I swear." Liam spoke softly to me.

"Thank you. They really miss you, ya know. Everyday they ask about you. Especially Mar. She can't wait to see you."I said with a slight smile. I actually couldn't wait to see Li myself. I was still deeply in live with him. He probably didn't feel the same way about me though. I sighed at the thought of that day I told him about me expecting and him breaking up with me. I had nightmares on it sometimes.

"Really? I would expect for them to be not asking of me. They barely know me I guess."I heard him say, happened in his tone. I chuckled and nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yep. They love you. I show them pictures if us when we were still a couple, and when I was pregnant with them. They said I was beautiful and such."I said smiling warmly at the though of the kids."They are so adorable."

"Well they got it from their mother." I heard him say, I blush appearing on my cheeks. "Especially Little Miss Marlie. She is a pretty little girl. Tor- I think I'm still in live with you."

My mouth dropped open, my free hand covering it. Did I just hear him say What I thought I heard? That he loves me? "I, Ugh, have to go. Bye Liam."I quickly scrambled out as I hung up and stood their for moment. I finally walked inside and went and changed into pajamas and went to sleep, thinking of what Liam Payne said.