Part1 Let it out

"Ryan? ... Ryan? Hello, Ryan" The boy slowly looked up at the psychiatrist. He looked almost dazed as his head moved up. He blinked, and spoke with an exhausted tone.
"Y-Yeah?"
"I lost you for a moment there. Are you ok?"
"I-I'll be fine."
"You do know why you're here right?"
"Ya, I guess."
"Well, why don't you tell me why it is you think you're in my office." The boys head looked down at the deep red marks and thick scars lining his arms. He remained silent as the women waited for the answer he would not give.
"Ryan, when did the cutting start?" Yet again he remained silent.
"Ryan, you do know I'm here to help you right?"
"Ya, I guess."
"Ryan, I'm here ultimately to do something that I'm sure you've been wanting someone to do for quite awhile. Do you know what that is?" Ryan shook his head slightly and looked down.
"I'm here to listen to you Ryan. I want to hear your story. I'm here for you to tell everything you've been wanting to tell to someone for a long time. You may have told others before but the difference is I am here to actually do something about it." He looked up with a twinge of hope in his eyes coupled with tears.
"Let's start over. I'm Gwen Korai." She smiled sweetly at him.
"I-I'm Ryan Kit."
"Well Ryan let me ask you again do you know why you're here." He looked down and muttered a single thing.
"Kat."
"Yes, Natalie... What was she too you Ryan." He paused a moment before speaking softly.
"Everything."
Gwen wrote something on the clipboard and paper she was holding.
"I'm very sorry about Natalie. She was a special girl from what I have heard."
"She was amazing."
"Well, let's start from the beginning. Tell me your story."
"I guess, it all began when she moved to town."