Chapter 5

The moment Charlie's hand came in contact with her panties her office door was thrown open. She quickly pulled her hand away with a gasp, her eyes wide in alarm and surprise. 

"Charlie!"

"I just got a call back from Mr.Anaya! He agreed to a meeting." Harry was beaming, he was smiling so wide.

"Okay? Why are you so happy?"

"I've been trying to get a meeting with him in months and no response until you asked him, remind me to give you a raise."

Her heart was still beating hard when she laughed, "Okay, I guess."

"Here," he throws a card on her desk. She picks it up.

"What's this?"

"Free massage and facial over at Spatacular." He smiles at her.

"Really? Gee, thanks Mr.Styles you didn't have to." That place is expensive, only rich people go there.

"You deserve it, you've barely been here a week and I'm already impressed."

You'll be impressed with what this mouth can do, Charlie thought, biting back a smirk.
__

Charlie was busy filing stuff when Louis poked his head into her office.

"Hey Charlie, where's Harry?"

She looked up and smiled. "He's in a meeting."

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shit in his bathroom, text me if he's coming."

She shook her head, " I'm not even gonna ask."

____

"Harry where's your lovely assistant?" Louis asks teasingly but actually curious as to where Charlie could be. They've been texting nonstop this whole week , Louis was looking forward to seeing her again.

"Not here," he replies curtly.

"I thought you were bringing her for this meeting?" He sits down next to him, setting his stuff down.

"No, she's in her office."

"Doing what?"

"Stuff."

"Oi, why are you mad?"

"Louis, shut up. The meeting's about to start."

"Did you hear the rumors?" Louis whispers to him since the meeting has now started.

"About us being secretly gay? Yes, it's absurd."

"Yeah," Louis pauses. "Thanks for picking me up yesterday. You didn't have to."

"You're welcome."

"You're not mad are you?"

"No."

"Oh, okay."

Louis took out his phone and texted Charlie, this meeting was boring and Harry's bad mood was annoying him.

Louis: why arent u in the meeting

Charlie: mr styles said he didnt like my attitude and made me stay in my office :(