Chapter 4

Hey guys! I started this part after I finished the previous chapter, not sure when it'll be up but here we go! Comments are welcome!

*time skip to day before school*

*Sebastian pov*

We were hanging out at Ceil's place watching Netflix(not Netflix and chil ya nasties)(at least not yet *wink wink*). He looked nervous he kept twitching and tapping his foot.

"Are you alright?" I asked concerned. "I'm fine" he said coldly wavering off a bit. I sat up and placed him in my lap. He blushed and struggled to get out but I heard firm onto him. He finally gave up and leaned on my chest.

"Are you alright? Don't say you are because I know you aren't" he was hesitant "it's stupid forget it"

"If it's making you nervous then it's important enough for me" I said comfortingly. He still hesitated but sighed "if you insist-" he started strongly then mumbled "I'm nervous about school" "what was that?" I asked not hearing him "I said I was nervous about school" he said loud enough so I could hear him.

I sighed and pulled him close, he moved so his hair covered his face. I chuckled and moved hair out of his face. "You know-" I said cupping his face to make him look at me "I was afraid to go to school too when I first moved here. I was scared I wouldn't make friends, that no one would accept me. Then I made friends but I finally did and I want to introduce you to them. I know you'll make friends. When I first moved here... I was so worried about you, you had trouble when I changed schools. I-" "it's alright I was fine" he hugged me close I hugged him back.

It was rare that he got all mushy like this.

*time skip because I can*

*still Sabastian's pov *

It was almost time for school, Ceil looked cute in his uniform. As we were sitting in the limo I could see he was still nervous. "Are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me then looked away "I'm fine" he said coldly. I knew he was nervous but I wasn't going to harp on it.

The limo arrived at the school and the driver opened the door. When we got out a bunch of girls were whispering to each other. Most likely fangirling again.

He's so cute!! Who is his friend? He must be new, I've never seen him before.

I chuckled and looked over to Ceil. He was bright red. I chuckled more and led him to the office to get his schedule.

*Ceil's pov *

Why are a bunch of girls staring at us? They must me staring at Sebastian, I mean he is hot... I mean it must be because I'm new. I blushed at my thought.

Sebastian looked over and chuckled. He led me to the office to get my schedule.

-time skip-

That took forever, oh well now to try and find my class.

Sebastian and I were talking when two orange haired boys ran up to us.

"Hey Seba-sempai , who is" "your friend?" They. Finished. Each other's . Sentences. What?! I have never seen something like this.

They started circling me, like a cat and its prey. "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!" I said angrily. They smirked at me and Sabastian smacked them across the back of the head. A girl and a guy walked towards us. "That's what you get for being mean to people" the guy with brown hair scolded.

Wait a minute. He kind of looks like a girl.

"Sorry about them, they are like that a lot. I'm Fujioka Haruhi. You can call me Haruhi. These two are Hittachiin Hikaru and Karou.Hey Seba-sempai" "hello I'm Lynn Suoh" the blonde haired girl said

"Hello, I am Ceil Phantomhive" "What year are you in?" Haruhi asked. "I'm a first year" "you are in our year" Lynn said and smiled.

"Let me see your classes" Lynn said walking next to me. "We have all the same classes with Haruhi, Hikaru, and Karou." She said happily. "Yes it would seem so" Sebastian smirked and shook his head "what?" "Will you ever smile?" He replied poking my face laughing.

I pouted and slightly glared at him making him laugh harder. Haruhi suggested we head to class as the bell was about to ring. Sebastian left us with saying something about the twins behaving and seeing us at lunch.

We arrived at class and the teacher had me introduce myself to the class and sit next to Haruhi and one of the twins, the other one next to him and Lynn in front of me.

*time skip*

Finally class was over and we went to lunch. When we walked in girls stared at us, with hearts in their eyes? And whispers among themselves.

We found Sabastian and some of his friends and sat down. Me next to Sebastian. "How was your first day so far?" He asked me I awkwardly answered "it was alright"

He introduced me to everyone there. Next to him was Kyoya, Mori-sempai, Honey-sempai, Tamaki, Lynn, Haruhi, Hikaru and Karou.

They told jokes and girls came up and asked if it was alright to, request them?

Once they left I finally asked "I'm sorry to interrupt but what do they mean by request?" Sebastian chuckled and mumbled "shouldn't have said that" only loud enough for me to hear.

"You mean-" "Seba-sempai never told you?" The twins finished each others sentence again. "We are part of the Ouran High School Host Club" Kyoya finished.

"What's a Host Club?" I asked confused. "IM GLAD YOU ASKED!!!!!!!" The blonde one named Tamaki shot up out of his seat. "The Ouran Host Club is where the schools handsomest boys with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground
for the super rich and beautiful."

I sweat drop. "So basically a place where boys flirt with girls?" I ask. Tamaki goes to protest Sebastian butted in saying "pretty much". Tamaki went into a corner and, started growing mushrooms?

The twins laughed and patted me on the back the next thing I know I have an arm around my waist and one around my shoulders. I look at them miffed and I swear I saw Sebastian glare. I think they saw it too. Shit that they noticed, yay that he glared , it means he cares. Right?