7.

I lightly smirk looking over at Tristan as we walk down to the main lobby. He is absolutely beautiful, which is what I love. My men or as some would say victims, are always beautiful to the eye.

To me they are not victims, they are my masterpieces, except for March. He was his own dented person. I simply just went along with the sex and killings because I was a dumb human blinded by my "love" to him.

I don't think I love March and I would never admit it if I had. He is and forever will be nothing but a ghost running around the halls while I leave and live my life looking young and beautiful with my Tristan, that is until he betrays me or I get bored of him.

"Babe" I hear Tristan say pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at him and see that we are now infront of the desk. He smiles squeezing my hand lightly.

I look over at the old grey haired woman with the old glasses who is always here. I've forgotten her name since I don't really care or bother to talk to her. She's been here so long that there isn't a need to talk to her.

She looks up with the same blank expression on her face looking at the two of us. I smile as I hand her my key.

"I shall be back by 9 and get the maid to clean my room. I want it clean by the time we get back" I demand looking her in the eyes. She nodds and quickly places my key in the drawer calling the maid.

"Let's go Tristan we don't want to be late do we?" I tease locking my arm with his. He smirks at me as we walk out the door. I turn my head to side and look up to see the one and only James March watching me from the top floor above the lobby where the bar is. He looks displeased and angry as he locks with gaze with mine.

I wink at him, walking out the doors leaving the hotel smiling as i know he could never leave.

(A\N) ::PLEASE READ::

Sorry this chapter is short and boring but the next one is going to be in James POV and I'm going to start putting the others POV in soon.