Chapter 6: blake's place

Long chapter: beginning starts slow because some things needed to be cleared up!

*Blaire's p.o.v*

     I am currently in my room packing my bags for Hawaii, we leave first thing tomorrow. Somehow my family managed to organize things were I'd be driving Cole and his friends to the airport, and the parents would carpool together in the Reeds car. I can only imagine how fun it will be driving with three boys in my tight jeep.

Things have finally settled down at home, but I'm still on the edge with my dad. I'm stuck between wether to forgive him or not, it's not like he apologized. My mom and I talked about it and it's just hard for my dad to show emotion, it's the way he was raised, so I don't want to hold it against him. I just wished he noticed how much he was pushing me away.

I try to cram everything in my pink suitcase. Once I managed to zip everything up, I started on my carry on bag. I put the essentials in; headphones, moisturizer, oil wipes, two books (I've been meaning to read), brush, ponytail  holders, and candy.

"Are you done packing?" My moms voice startles me causing me to jump a little.

"Ummm ya just gotta zip this up." I answered solemnly.

"Okay good, because we have dinner plans."

She swiftly turns back around and heads back.

"Oh and look nice! We're leaving in a hour." She called from the hallway.

Joy.... I was really not feeling like doing anything but sleep. I was bummed about the trip tomorrow, especially having to drive Cole's clan around. I wouldn't mind it just being me and Luke, but with Cole and Kalvin coming along it'll just be miserable. Plus, I still feel extremely ashamed of the incident that happened last week. He said he's forgotten about it and if I apologized one more time then he would tell everyone about what happened and then I'd really be sorry, such a gentleman.

When I finally have the energy to get up, I walk to my bathroom and undo my bun that I had wrapped on the top of my head. Luckily my curls from this morning didn't fall to much and it looked decent. I touched up my makeup lightly before heading to the back of my bathroom and into my closet. I through on this romper my mom bought me a while ago because she convinced herself it would look "stunning"  on me. I pulled on two gold bracelets, threw on some brown and gold wedges and attempted to rush down the stairs before my mom saw me.

I didn't make it.

"Awe B, you look so beautiful you need a picture taken of you." My mom suggested, "Harold! Come quick take a pic of Blaire!"

"No mom seriously-"

"Nonsense don't ruin the moment please, you look good... Now go on out to the balcony and wait.

*
"Ooh this one is so good you should post it Blaire!" My mom beams. She was showing me a thousand pictures my dad took of me. It's what she's been doing since we got in the car. I stare at a slight off guard pic, and I've got to say I don't mind it.

"Ya maybe send it." I say trying to hide my enthusiasm. I try not to encourage my mom to much on this subject.

"See this is why you should be a model your a natural." She continues once she noticed my attention was caught.

"Mom..." I cautioned.

"Okay okay I'm sorry."

Thank god she gave in, I did not want to get into that argument again. Being a model is a lot more energy then it seems, and to me it's not worth it. It's just not my dream. The people who do it though are super dedicated and they have my respect.