01- A New Beginning

As the JW 09 helicopter I resided in began to descend from the ocean and Costa Rican jungle onto the heliport overlooking the park, I began to wonder... I they really doing this again? Hell, I don't care am at Jurassic World and I know now what I'm doing when it comes to inspecting parks.
----(Flashback to 1993)-----
I started out with a job to help inspect and build Jurassic Park in Isla Nublar. After a cruleging 26 hour flight I arrived at Jurassic Park when I came up to the gateway. When a old man, maybe in his 70's wearing all white and a cane with amber on top of it came hobbling slowly towards me with a pleasant grin on his face. Of course it was John Hammond the owner of Jurassic Park greeting me with his bright smile on his face when I noticed next to him was a teen with a baby Trike by her side.
"Hello, my name is Kelly, daughter of Dr. Malcolm. You will meet him in a bit; he is back at the Visitor Center rambling on about his chaos theory and how this park is doomed for failure." Kelly said.
"That what I have came for young lady. My name is Nick, always loved dinosaurs a kid and still do. Anyways, I am an inspector for the park and I look forward to doing so" I exclaimed.
"That's great to hear" Kelly excitingly told me.
"Hey by the way" I murmured "how'd you get a Trike there and shouldn't you be with your dad?"
"Well...." Kelly proclaimed "I'm not really suppose to be here, but Mr.Hammond let me. But, please whatever you do... don't tell my dad. He'd flip I'd he knew I was with the dinos!"
"Don't won't I won't tell" I said.
"Thanks. You know I like you we can be good friends" Kelly said before running over to pet the Trike.
"So, here is our Triceratops. She a very food girl and we we fed it safely everyday" she said proudly.
"Good, um do you mind if I go feed her?" I asked
"Sure, hey after all you are the person who will grow these dinos." I touched the beautiful beast, petting it slowly on the nose before giving it a fern to chew on. The trike was at first a little hesitant but then eased up and was very comfortable when she ate. But, then before my very eyes I saw her grow into a even more impressive adult triceratops.
"That is incredible!" I exclaimed
"Cool right!"
"No kidding"  I said before realizing it was time to meet the others here and continue by journey at Jurassic Park. I have the that now massive trike a final pet and after saying goodbye to my now friend Kelly, I set off for the visitors center to meet up with the others.
-----Come Back to Jurassic World-----
"Mr. Masrani  pleasure to meet you!"
"Same here indeed" he said in a strong Indian accent. Instantly I thought of Hammond and how the tone of the two were identical: nice, pleasant, and very calm. As soon as we pasted the flaming barrier gates Marsani exclaimed "Welcome to Jurassic World my friend!" I was astonished to say the very least. The park looked like Jurassic Park on steroids. Tons of people flocked towards the Main Street of the park and the Mosasaurs' Tank stood right in front of me. Wait the Mosasaurs tank is huge and awesome, but you just have the Mosasaurs?"
"We plan to expand in 2016 with all new species to open a sort of aquatic park inside it." Masrani explained.
"I going to love this place" I said as we headed towards the park to introduce myself to the other workers at Jurassic World.