02-The First Encounter

Getting out of the elevator me and Mr. Masrani went to greet the members of the workers so I can get a better look at how the park is being operated.

To my left was a woman wearing all white, surprisingly again reminding me of Hammond once more.

"Hello, my name is Claire Dearing the Park Operations Manger for Jurassic World. I assure you that the park is fine and everything is under control. We wouldn't be here for 10 years of we weren't" She said.

I noticed that she was tight and very nervous with the way she was speaking almost if she was stressed out. "I didn't say you were, I'm impressed with what you accomplished here" I said.

After a couple of always moments of silence Masrani introduce me to Owen who at first glance looked very tough
and sturdy.

"Hello, I see you are inspecting this park. If your interested you can see how the feeding and training systems work for the raptors I work with" Owen stated.

"Yeah, I be delighted" I said wearily. Although I mastered my pack raptors in Jurassic Park to full evolution, I never trained them to respect me, but to just not bite my face off. Also I heard these raptors are 1)dangerous and kept out of the parks viewing and 2) a big step up from the JP raptors to these. They're killing machines, even worse than before unless your the one who owns them.

Then as me and Owen kept on talking and me really wanting to see the raptors a click of boots echoed throughout the room.

"Well...well...well. We have new battle trainer?" said a man in a cargo and brown shirt.

"The names Vic Hoskins by the way, work here as a battle trainer and asset containment manger. I make sure these dinosaurs are safe, but also ready to impress when needed. Wait a minute... are you that kid from the Jurassic Park battle training system?"

"Yes sure. Love these dinosaurs and I loved these dinosaurs in battle. In land, T.Rex all the way, Aquatic was Mosasaurs which I see you have, and Glacier was Titanboa as a battle machine" I replied.

"Same as me, seems like you might want to join me in battle?" Vic said to my shock.

In utter disbelief I exclaimed "Your kidding me? Of course!! If be so happy too!"

Coming into this i thought I go down memory lane from my days at Jurassic Park, but never receive a job like this until now and it was a pleasant surprise to me.

"Well since you two are getting along so well I suggest you, Hoskins, and Owen should get a move on now to the raptor paddock and the new battle arena since you two would probably do that anyways" Said Claire.

Then later we set off into jungle, Owen on his bike, Me and Hoskins in the Mercedes -Benz, and we set off to new ground that I couldn't wait to get covered.

First we visited the raptor paddock to look at how the animals behaved and how to train them in battle. Then with the loud snap of his fingers, Owen got the attention of 3 raptors named Blue, Delta, and Charlie.

"Charlie, Delta, Blue... feeding time" Owen declared.

Seconds later 3 raptors each with a different skin color came swarming into the center of the paddock.

"Look at me... you'll earn this when you listen to me" Owen said.

"Hate to interrupt, but who's in charge of the pack?" I questioned

"Blue is she the Beta and you looking at he Alpha" Owen proudly said.

"You control them as their leader? They must be amazing in battle" I said in shock.

"I don't battle it's more of Hoskins type of thing" Owen teased.

"Anyways.... hey guys follow the meal" Owen ordered.

Moments later the rats went left, raptors followed in a game of chase and it tested their obedience to capture the prey.

"Good girls, here is you rewards" Owen said happily.

And in one swift bite from each one, 3 rats were gone into the raptors' stomach showing their violence and swiftness. This reminded me of when we observed the old raptors which I had trained into my team, the aggressiveness was a lot but these raptors were next level. This made me wonder... what is this battled system all about?

Then we got back into our cars I anxiously waited for us to get their for the first battle in Jurassic World.

-------30 minutes later--------

As we pulled up next to the battle arena my heart beating faster than ever before. It had been years since I had been in the arena and it was going to be good.

"Okay so here is how the system works" said Hoskins. "It is a revamped system, and it's a lot different than the Jurassic Park system. There is class advantages where if your dinosaur has it there attack goes up 50 percent and the opponents' goes down 50 percent."

"Okay" I said wearily. He was right I thought it is way different than JP's so far.

"Furthermore, the clad advantages is this Carnivore beats herbivore, herbivore beats pterdons, pterdons beats amphibians, and amphibians beat carnivores."

Way different than Jurassic Park I thought... way different.

Hoskins continued to explain it also, "Finally, instead of one turns we have a multiple attack system. If you have 3 turns you can block, attack, or reserve. If you reserve all 3 you have 6 attacks your next turn. If you blocked once and 2 saves you have 5 turns next, etc."

So, finally I was done with all this talking and moments later I stood inside the arena. His majungasaurus, my Trike. Let's do this with Owen at my side infects Hoskins, but I had forgot about the class advantage and my rust showed. Hoskins dominated and when my Trike was in the verge of death, me and Owen called it quits for then.

We knew the class advantage was against us so we went to my old friend Dr. Wu.

"Henry" I said "glad to see you still working for Jurassic World after the first park."

"Well what can I say, it's just a dream to be here" Wu said.

Owen then cut the chatter and said "Wu we are in trouble in the battle arena were looking to genetically modify this Trike."

"You have 2 trikes of the level 10 ready for splicing?"

"Yes, Henry" I said "we're ready."

-----20 minutes later----------
"It's done Nick."

It's color chance from a bland brown to a dark green and little blackness around it and it looked battle ready now.

"Henry once again, thanks" I said.

"No problem, anytime."

"Let's go Owen, let's beat Hoskins cause he doesn't no what's going hitting him"

When we got to the battle arena we were confident we were going to get it done. Hoskins seemed confident, but so was I. Then the matchup began.

Hoskins' Majungasaurus bit down on the trike now more protected horns and the trike sloped out of the hold this making the trike able to gore the incoming beast until it back away. The beast went then for a new area the belly. If it flipped the trike over it'd be a done deal for us. The Majungasaurus tried to pushed its head at the triceratops but to no avail. This allowed the trike to gore the beast once more in the stomach making it give way and it give one last defiant roar before going down. We had won.

Back at the lab the battle report read 20 DNA and "Congrats you have won the Majungasaurus!"

"I have the Majungasaurus in hatchery and in a couple hours you'll have it. You had a good battle and with it, you have now earned a contract to a dino trainer at Jurassic World." Hoskins said proudly.

"I can't wait to work with you and Owen sir, but right now I got to take a rest right now for tommorow." I said tired.
"Well get your rest you earned it" Hoskins said as he left my room I stood in for the night.

Finally, after being a trainer in Jurassic Park I finally have a rebirth in Jurassic World. And with that I went into my bed and slept all night long in the Costa Rican heat.