Chapter 1 Part 1

"C'mon stupid card," I mumbled to myself as I attempted to swipe it. I was currently at Rambo's Supermarket trying to get groceries for my mom, and the card did not swipe well.

I sighed to myself and look at the cashier. I could sense a slight attitude coming from her and I accepted it that one time because if that were me, I would be pretty upset too.

"Ma'am I'm sorry, is there any other way I can use my card?" I asked just wanting to leave the store.

"No, but you can go to costumer service." She said as she rolled her eyes. I wanted to give her an attitude back and 10 times worst, but I was taught to conduct myself in public.

As I was about to grab the receipt, the man behind me spoke.
"No don't do that, I'a pay fa' you." He said as he leaned over to the card machine.

I looked up at him and shook my head. As I looked at him, I saw a very attractive caramel skinned man, with tattoos all over his fit body and a jawline to die for. "No sir, please I can do it." I insisted. He looked down at my 5'4 framed and smiled flashing his gold grill.

"Baybeh, I got it just let me help you this time." He said obviously not willing to give up anytime soon. I smiled at perseverance and he smiled back. The cashier scoffed and looked at us.

"Can you please hurry up? we have a line here." She said as she rolled her eyes.
The stranger nodded and paid for my food. "Thank you..."
"Romeo," He said telling me his name.
"Lemme walk you out." He said as he paid for his food. I noticed a little girl with him. She was shy. I could tell because she hid behind his leg the whole time. I think it's his daughter.

I grabbed my bags and walked to the exit. "Thanks again Romeo." I smiled.
He chuckled. "Anytime shorty."
As I was about to walk to my BMW I8, the little girl stopped me by tugging on my jeans.

"My name is Jazmine, what's your name?" She queried. I looked down at the little innocent girl and watched her mouth creep into a smile.
"My name is Eliana." I said with a closed mouth smile.
"Thank you!" She squealed.
"Bye sweetheart, bye Romeo." I smiled at then both and finally made my way to my car.

Once I made my way to the car, I plugged in my AUX cord and my favorite song started to play, Exchange by Bryson Tiller. In my head, Bryson and I were already married with 9 kids. I smiled to myself and started singing along lowly. As I pulled out to go to the main road, I seen Romeo and Jasmine putting groceries into the trunk of their 2016 Matte Black Jeep Wrangler.

Jazmine jumped up and waved at me while Romeo licked his lips and smirked. I blushed and felt my checks getting hot. He was really a hell of a sight to see. I honked my horn and made my way to the main road to deliver the groceries to my mother.

Romeo.

"Daddy, who was that girl?" My 4 year old daughter Jazmine asked as I put her in her carseat. "I don't know baybeh but wasn't she beautiful?" I smiled. "Yupp." She replied popping the P. I was currently taking her to my mama house and I stopped at this supermarket to get her some snacks. I would have left her with her mama, but she ain't in no type of condition to even watch ha' own child.

When I first met Jazmine's mama, I thought she was da' one, but I was so damn mistaken. She was a gold digger, and when I ain't give her what she wanted, she would threaten to have an abortion and kill my baybeh'. I wasn't gon' let that happen, so 1 year after my baybeh was born, I kicked the broad to the curb. Now she a strippa' and a hoe.

"Daddy, turn up the music." I heard Jazzy yell from behind me. "Ok mama." I turned up the music and heard the song 679 playing.
"And I got the soda!" She sang. I chuckled to myself. " You sure thats how they song go?"
"Yessss, daddy I love Freddy Wap." She said while rolling her neck.
"See, that's not even his name." I laughed as I pulled into my mama's yard.
"Whatever daddy." She giggled.

I opened Jazmine's door and got her suitcase out, along with her snacks.
I walked to the front door and knocked patiently with Jazzy next to me. I opened the door and seen my beautiful mama. She was 51 but yet didn't look a day over 35. When I tell you black don't crack, it's the honest truth.

"Hi Nana!" Jazmine squealed as she ran to her cousins Amaiya and Chaylin. They were all at the crib watching their baby cousin Callie.
"Mama, what's poppin?" I asked as I sat on the couch.
"Boy! Don't approach ya' mama like that." She yelled.
"Must have lost ya' damn mind." She mumbled. I laughed and gave her a kiss. I made my way over to the girls and stared at them.

"Girls, not gon' give Uncle Rome no love?" I said fake crying. They all ran over to me and hugged my legs. I shook them off me and kissed their faces. "Where ya' ugly ass daddy at?" I asked. They looked at me and frowned.
"Don't call my daddy ugly Romeo." Chaylin said while rolling her neck. I swear one of these days they neck gon' fall off. "My bad, where is your handsome daddy?" I sighed. Just as I said that, I turned around and seen Mel standing there.

"Nigga you gay, fuck outta here." He chuckled. If looks could kill, he would have been dead. "Mayne, stop playing with me."
He chuckled.
"What's the move?" I asked as I licked my lips.
"One drop off man, that's it." I smirked and dapped him up.
Mel and I sold dope. Of course we wanted to stop, but it takes time. If we just dropped out, we would get killed so we had to take this step by step.
"We out?" I asked.
He nodded his head.

I kissed the girls bye and hugged my mama. I stood by my car, thinking about the girl from the grocery store. Eliana to be exact. Damn baby girl was bad. She was short, but not too short. She had the perfect hour glass figure and perfect facial features. Her titties sat perfectly upon her chest and her ass was just wow. It wasn't alot, but it was more than enough for me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mel shutting the door.
"Nigga you ready?" He asked.
I smirked.
"Let's go." I said as I hopped in the car.
I got the directions from Mel and sped off in my Jeep. Hopefully all this shit is over soon.

Eliana

I was currently sitting on my couch, eating some oreo ice cream waiting for my bestfriend to bring over my god son. She had a date, so I decided that I'll just watch him for a while. It was currently 5:27 and her date was at 6 so she should be here soon.
I got up to put my ice cream away and was stopped by the door bell. I jogged to the door and seen Amaris with Jonathon.

I opened the door and picked Jonathan out her hands and bombarded him with kisses. He giggled and showed the couple teeth in his mouth.
"Ok no love for me? The hell." She mumbled. I looked at her and smiled.
"Mari you look bomb!" I squealed as I looked her over.
"Thank you darling. " She laughed.
"When can I get to meet him?" I sighed. Her and this dude have been dating for 6 months and I have not got to meet him once. "Today actually. The date should be over at 9:30 and he said he had some late birthday gifts he wants to give to John, so just meet him when you drop him off. I'll text you the address. "

I smiled and nodded my head. "Let my tell my baby bye." She said in baby talk as she kissed Johns stomach. He giggled and sucked on her hand. The love those two have was indescribable. She was an awesome mom to this little one year old angel.
"Bye Ana, take care of my kid." She warned me.
I chuckled lightly. "I watched him a million times before. Girl bye."
She kissed my cheek and strutted to her car.
"That's my bestfriend! " I yelled out.
She smiled and went in her car.
I shut the front door and smiled at Jonathan trying to kissing my shoulder blade. Time to have fun with my God son.

Eliana in the MM❤
First chapter, how do you like it?
Also the song mentioned in the chapter is in the MM☺
-Danielle