Teaser

"I'm your Master and you're my slave. You will do everything I want. When I say everything I mean it. No ifs, no buts just "Yes Master". Do you understand me Yana?." He said in a very serious tone.

And when she didn't answer he whip the flogger on her stomach near her navel.

"Ah!" A moan slips on her mouth.

It hurts. But she can't stop herself from liking it. She's a slave of her own body.

A slave of her own mind.

A slave of her own heart.

And the last but not the least....

Slave of the whom she thought will love her for eternity.

She guess she was wrong.

And again a flogger hit her. Waking her up in her own dream.

"I said do you understand me Yana?" He said in a monotone voice that he only uses when he's in a meeting with his delegates.

I'm not Yana! She wants to shout it in his face. But for her sisters sake she didn't.

"Yes Sancho!" And again a whip of a flogger hit her.

"What did you say?" He ask with a very dark voice.

"Yes Master!" She said in a very small voice.

"Good! Now let's start!"

After he says it he start punishing her. Punishing her in a way that only she herself didn't know that it exist.
-------
He's the Master.

I'm the Slave.

He's my Dominant.

And I'm he's Submissive.

Until when she can handle this kind of relationship?

Until when she pays to a debt that she didn't know or didn't even do?

She guess only time can tell.