chαptєr 7 || He did what?!

Chapter 7 || He did what?!
Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________

Luke's POV
Everyone stood there shocked. Anorexia? When did my baby sister had an eating disorder?

"We've also found out that she cuts herself."

"That's impossible Dr." I glanced at her name tag quickly. "Willow. She rarely puts on long sleeved shirts at home! Plus, she was wearing a jumpsuit that showed off her arms, and there was no scars!" I exclaim, jumping from my seat. This can't be true.

"She's obviously smart enough to know that. All of her scars were on her hips and thighs. We suggest you guys take all of the sharps things away from her grip, where she has access, like knives, razor blades and glass. Try to make her eat a small portion everyday, but do not rush her. It can cause her to vomit. Each ten days, weight her and write it in this healthbook. We shall meet each month to discuss about her health issues. And I don't think therapy is necessary for her, she just needs the people that she loves to make her love herself, because obviously she is insecure." She explains to us, giving me a blue notebook. I nod, speechless. The Laura Marano, my blood, my family, my baby sis, my bestfriend, wasn't okay. "She is currently awake in her room. I suggest only one person at a time. She is very.... let's say.... unstable for now..."

I got the advantage to go see her first. I opened the door to room B07, trying to be quiet. Laura was reading something on her phone, sitting criss cross on the hospital bed, her back facing me. She sniffs and silenty cries. I walk slowly behind her and see what she has been reading. Hate.

@Laura2ugly4you @LauraMarano Gosh it was hilarious seeing you faint on stage. Do us a favor, and hit your head 10x harder. You're welcome, fatass.

@LukeHemmingCatR5 @LauraMarano Hope you die in hell. Actually, you will probably destroy the galaxy with all your fatness, asshole.

@AshleyR5 @LauraMarano You probably fell on stage because you're too fat to keep balance. Go die in a hole, bitch.

I started to tear up. All of this depression and sadness is caused by our fans? The ones that I thought was perfect. I started to tear up. I wrap my arms around her from behind and cry on her shoulder. Maybe you think that it is weird for a 26 year old man to cry, but it is completely not when someone that you love so much is in pain.

"Laura, why?" I sob on her shoulder harder. "Why did you have to change yourself? You were already perfect." I stated.

"I-I wasn't, Luke. I-I was never perfect. I was also never beautiful." She cried. "Ross helped me realize that." She mumbles, hoping I wouldn't hear it. But I did.

"H-He did what?" I stuttered. She let out a long sigh before explaining to me.

"A month ago, Rydel invited me to go to the park. He showed up and kissed me, but told me it was a stupid bet for money and called me a fat*ass and stuff." She shrugged. I wanted to punch Ross so badly, but I had to be there for her first. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Look, I'll help you through this, okay? Just believe in yourself, and everything will be fine." I kissed her forehead one more time, before letting my dad enter the room. I slump down on a chair, burrying my face in my hands.

"How'd it go?" Rydel asked me quietly. I choke on a few tears before answering.

"I know why she's depressed Rydel." I cry. "It started with your stupid dumbass brother Ross who made her think she was a ugly fat bitch! Then, the fucking fans give her a shitload of hate to her! She's so terrified of weight, it scares me!" I sob. Rydel snaps her head towards me.

"What? Ross started this nonsense?" I nod my head.

"I have to go right now. By the way, I'm moving in your's and Laura's house until she heals. Bye!" She quickly said, running out of the hospital.

Rydel's POV
As soon as I slam the front door, I yell "EMERGENCY FAMILY MEETING" Several footsteps are heard before everyone is gathered in the living room.They all stare at me, waiting for me to talk.

"I'm moving out" I say. Mom gasps. "But only for a few months. Maybe a year, or so."

"Why? I'm not letting you move out until I have a good explanation!" Dad scolded me.

"Fine you wanna know why?" I snap. "It's because of that stupid douchebag!" I yelled slapping Ross as hard as I can.

"Rydel! No violence!" Mom yelled at me. I glared at Ross. I don't care what my mom or dad will do. Laura is litterally my sister, and I'll do anything to help her.

"Because of you and your dumbass fucking mouth, Laura is in the fucking hospital! You made her think she was ugly, fat, a whore, anything bad that you could think of. She has fucking anorexia, she fucking cuts now, she is fucking depressed and it's all because of you! I don't care what you guys think, but I'm leaving this house to go help her. Because right now, she is more family than you guys to me. Fuck you" I hiss, running up to my room. I pack all my clothes, makeup, electronics and toothbrush. I climb out of my window with my suitcase and my keyboard. I rush in my car before driving to the hospital, more pissed then ever.