Chapter 9 || For... us?

Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________

Luke's POV
"C'mon Laur!" I yell as Rydel sits on her legs and Ratliff hold her arms. It's been a month, and she's getting a tiny better. The problem is, it's extremely hard to feed her. She would rebel and locks herself in her room. "LAUUURRR!!! JUST EAT A BIT!!!!" I yell exasperated. She shakes her head no closing her mouth tightly. This goes on for 15 minutes. Until I heard a doorbell.

"Del, can you go take it?" She nods sadly before opening the door. I thought it was our pizza delivery. Boy I was wrong.

Ross's POV
"It's like when you're almost to the top, but everyone tries to pull you down, and they win"

Laura's sentence repeats itself in my head. It's time for me to go apologize. I feel so guilty, I feel like I stole a part of her spirit, and that part was like the rainbow of her inner self.

I knock on their door. A few seconds later, Rydel opens the door. Her jaw drops wide open. I was about to ask where's Laur, but suddenly I hear Luke yell "C'MON LAUR!!! IT'S JUST A SIMPLE SALAD!!!!!!" I raise an eyebrow before entering without her permission. When I entered the room, they all stared at me with big eyes, Luke litteraly sitting on Laura and Ratliff holding her down. We all stayed frozen for a few seconds before Laura quickly gets up and run out in her room.

"C'mon! She was about to eat!!!" Luke yells at me. I scoff.

"Really?" I ask raising my eyebrow again. I take the bowl out of his hands before entering Laur's room. She was sitting on her bed writing in her songbook.

"Hey"

"What are you doing here Ross?" She asks in a monotone voice without raising her head. I set the bowl down on her desk, sitting beside her.

"How do you know it's me?"

"Even if I hate you, I'll recognize you easily if you were in a giant crowd... I know you from heads to toe. Remember? We used to be best friends?"

"I'm here to say... sorry... I really am, it's just complicated ok? But, I don't care if you forgive me or not, just please eat something!" I plead, taking a small spoonful of salad. The spoon is placed in front of her mouth, yet she doesn't move.

"Please... For me.... For you.... For... us?" I ask hesitantly. Soon, I feel the piece of lettuce slips off the ustenstil and in her mouth. She eats slowly, taking all her time.

2 hours later~

Laur fell asleep after she ate a quarter of the small salad. I close the door quietly before turning around to find Luke, Ratliff and Rydel looking at me.

"I know you guys saw everything..." Luke stands up and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I am really mad at you for causing her pain, but if she is willing to get better for you, I'll try to forgive you. But please don't hurt her, I'm trusting you in this." He says. I send a small smile and nod before leaving, my hands in my pocket.

Rydel's POV
Today, Laura and Luke are shooting their new music video and Ratliff, Jackson Wade and I are directing it. I came up with the concept of them playing their instruments and singing under the stars. I drag Laur to her room, pulling out the oufit I chose for her. The theme was black, so Ratliff went away to plan Luke's oufit. I chose for her a black v-neck long sleeved top, a black leather skater skirt, black boots, black knee high socks and a set of black chokers. For her makeup, I made a thick line of eyeliner, a lot of mascara and dark blood red lips.