Suprise | g.b.d

You and Grayson were laying in bed talking about something... "Do you ever want to have kids"?

You and Grayson have been married for a year now.(just imagine guys, act like there older emkay?) you've thought about it a few times. But didn't REALLY think it through.

"Well yes, I would love too have kids. In the near future.".

"Well baby girl. Would you like to try tonight?"

You had to think about this. Were you ready for a kid? Yea, this so going to happen.

"Yes Gray I would love to try tonight. But you have to remember. You'll have to wait another 9 months to do This again. Longer probably."

"It's all good babe, I'm not that horny teenage boy anymore(BAHA BITCH YOU THOUGHT). You rolled over to him  and kissed his lips Passionately.

He rolled you over and you guys were still kissing. He rubbed his hand up and down your side. He broke the kiss for air."babie are you ready for this, I know you're scared for kids but I really want to try."

"I'm ready, just remember this is something you can't turn back on".!

" I know babe and I won't try to"... He kissed you again and it turned into a make out session(sorry if this is quick but I'm tired and I want to sit in my bed and watch pitch perfect 2)

"Gray I'm ready."you say impatiently.

"okay baby girl".

He took his shirt off. He went to unbuckle his pants. You stopped his and did it for him. Pulling them off."babe it's time for you too take something off" he said laying you down kissing you. He moved his hands down your body and then he pulled on your shirt pulling it up. You were only wearing his T-shirt. He pulled it over your head and then you kissed him.

You kissed for a while and then he says something that make you stop in your tracks"you ready for me"? Holy shit that's a turn on.(I bet it is).

"Always babie" you reply.

He slides down his boxers(🙏🏻😑) and he walks over to you. He pulls down your underwear(again last time; I hate the word panties(😖) it reminds me of granny panties and perverts) and he works his way up your body kissing you. He dips his hands underneath you and in unclips your bra, he throws it somewhere.

(okay not related but does anybody else think Grayson plucks his eyebrows?) he kisses you again and move his lips to your ear"babe you ready"..

"yes gray shut the fuck up and fuck me"!(fuck, bitches be feisty)
"okay" he kissed you once more and lines up at your um...yay.(sorry my parents are in the room and the asked me what I was doing"nothing just um, watching Netflix" haha more like writing some 'Netflix and chill' TF is wrong with me 😂) he starts moving in and out and you hold onto his back scratching it, making marks to remember this.(gotta mark that territory). He keeps going and you are basically just a limp, moaning, potato at this point(best description ever).

"Fuck y/n I love you baby" he moan screams out.

"love you t-too GRAY" you scream that last part as he um made baby with his um....his baby stuff(WHAT HE FUCK RHYSE THESE ARE NOT INGREDIENTS, ITS FUCKING DIRTY FANFIC ITS CALLED CUM OKAH ) okay he cam. "Gray omg".

"sorry Y/N, I um..."

"gray shut the fuck up. I wanted that. It's kinda are goal out of this whole thing"...

"oh yeah haha" ( dis boi just in it for dat pussy tho) he said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and got dressed you did the same.

"I hope I'm going to be a dad Y/N"

"I hope so to sex burns a lot of calories. And now I want to eat everything In the house. That was a lot of work." You say(I feel like this is me in every way shape and form)

A/N:this one sucked but I'm tired and hangry emkay.....I feel so fucking awkward...Don't forget to pray tonight😄 I'm listening to a song and Nicky Minaj just said to 'ride him like a pony' so glad that's Ethan's celeb crush. #RoleModelGoalz