The Prefect's Office

I hurried down the hall towards the Prefect's Office, i was so unforgivably late and my heart was beating in tune with my rising anxiety. Klaus is going to kill me, and then magically revive me somehow, just to strangle me! I reached the door and I could sense the barrier magic surrounding the office. Klaus had with some assistance from Randy, managed to put it back up. After the incident where Randy dispelled it (smashed it) with his cool candy shaped magic. His best friend was locked inside with Klaus and Randy decided to get inside the office. Needless to say he succeeded.

I giggled a bit by the thought of the incident. Suddenly I realised that the office door was open and Klaus was peering down at me with an extremely discontent look. "You are 40 min late and yet you somehow get the no brain idea, to stand outside my office and laugh"?!! His deep voice was furious and cold with anger, colder than an arctic winter.

Sorry I... I tried to start an explanation, but he yanked me inside the room, still looking like an thundercloud.

He closed the door behind me and pointed towards a huge, no an insanely huge pile of documents. "You are working overtime bunny head!" He nearly shouted the words at me.

Aww but but...i had so many plans today!

I shouted... inside my head, since I very much would like to make it outside the office alive. But I must have made some kind of sound, because Klaus glanced at me over his glasses. "You want to complain?" He asked in a suddenly silky sweet voice, his violet eyes scourging into mine. Damn he looked like the devils sexy apprentice and not entirely in a good way.

N-n-no sir!

I jolted into action and started categorising the documents and put them in their binders and folders. "So you do have some survival instincts intact after all", Klaus muttered to himself.

I stole a glance at him, still hard to believe he is my buddy. And that he asked me to stay with him to the very end. I wasn't really sure at first what he meant by that, but he then called me thickheaded and explained he meant like boyfriend and girlfriend.He then kissed me with such intensity I thought my head would explode with embarrassment. 

He was leaning over his documents in deep concentration, his golden hair softly waved down over his forehead. "Do I have something on my face?!!" I jumped by the sudden sound of his voice. "Less gawking and more working!" I sighed and continued the boring, mundane work. I was reaching up to put a binder on the shelf above me, when I managed to trip over my own foot. In the momentum I dropped the binder, which somehow opened and paper fluttered everywhere like a blizzard.

I sat dumbfounded in the huge mess, looking up at Klaus who approached me slowly. Oh boy, oh boy am I in trouble now. "Are you alright"? He asked in that scary silky voice...I nodded quickly. "Clean this mess up immediately", he hissed between his teeth.

I fumbled for my wand and had almost gotten it out of my pocket, when he grabbed my wrist and removed my wand. "By hand, on your knees" he commanded. "No quick fix for catastrophe bunny head today"!. "And the gods knows that you would probably turn the office into a zoo"! He said with a stern but exasperated look.  

 Hey! He didn't have to be so mean, taking my wand like I'm a child and all. I pouted unhappily, while collecting the papers on all four. "Such an obedient girl, I could watch you like that all day.." Klaus said with a smooth husky voice. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him looking at my butt with a very strange look on his face. I blushed from head to toe, in embarrassment. Grabbed the last papers and hurriedly got to my feet.

I put the binder on his desk and started sorting them all over again. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me from behind and nuzzled his nose against the nape of my neck. He pressed his body close to mine and kissed my neck softly. K-k-klaus wh what are you doing? Someone could come in any minute!! I frantically tried to weasel away from him, but shoot, he's strong! "Escaping will be futile" he murmured.

He snickered in my ear; "No one can enter this office without my consent"...he licked my earlobe and gently nibbled at it. "So you can enjoy my touch with no fear of interruption". His kisses made me dizzy and i leaned on him for support."That's my girl"..he whispered. With me still standing with my back towards him, his hands covered mine and folded them neatly behind his neck. His hands traveled up underneath my shirt and I shivered when they touched my bare skin.

I could almost feel him smile behind me, "so delicate" he murmured. Suddenly my shirt was open, then on the floor next to me! He fondled my breasts on top of the bra and stroked my half naked upper body. He then grabbed my hips and turned me quickly around. Blushing like a furnace, I tried to cover myself with my arms. "No no my little bunny don't.." He said softly, grabbing my wrists and placing my hands at his throat. "Unbutton my shirt slowly!"

He gazed at me with eyes looking like he was drunk. I did as he said, wondering about when he had managed to drink anything? I bit my lip in confusion. "Why do you look so confused bunny head?" I was on the second last button, and hurriedly asked him, when he had time to get drunk? He smirked and as the last button on the last shirt cuff opened ,he shrugged the shirt on the floor. Pulled me into his naked torso, while he lifted me up and placed me at the desk.

I felt his warm skin and he smelled wonderful. He somehow managed to get between my legs and pressed me against him, with his arms still wrapped tightly around my upper body. "I'm not drunk on alcohol my innocent one, I'm drunk on you" he said. "But I'm not toxic..."i started to say. He smiled his devilish smile while tracing his fingers up and down my spine. "You really do need to get things spelled letter by letter don't you?!" 

Well... I started to protest, he was kissing my neck again making me dizzy and all, when he whispered ; "It's because you arouse me, or simply said in common tongue; making me lust for you." Oh...I suddenly froze up while I tried to remember the things about the birds and the bees and stuff.

I peered up his gorgeous chest and into his amused sparkling eyes. "What, the cat got your tongue?" he teased. "Well I want it back", he muttered while wrapping my ponytail around his hand and dove in for a kiss, when I opened my mouth to protest. His tongue twirled around mine and made my head spin like crazy. 

I involuntarily moaned into his mouth and his breath staggered a bit and he fiercely pulled me towards him. By this point I had almost forgotten who I was and that we were half naked in an office. He grabbed my butt and gently pressed his groin, still in pants between my legs. I jolted and suddenly I felt very overwhelmed. As if he red my thoughts, he eased on the pressure and said quietly; " I will not go any further... today." He lifted me from the desk and carried me to the sofa with my legs around his waist. His manhood bumped my ass twice and my eyes widened each time, while I squealed in surprise.  He pinned me down on the sofa and I whispered in a shaky voice "I'll scream!" He whispered back; "Oh I intend to make you scream one of these days bunny head". "And no one can hear you outside the office no matter how loud you scream". He snickered before claiming my mouth again and doing the tongue version of the waltz. He slowly rotated his hips between my legs and suddenly my hips lifted against his?!                                                                                                                                        

 "So I do make you lustful too huh!?" He teased and rolled off me whilst cradling me in his armpit. I know so little about this I whispered, blushing like a beacon. He kissed my forehead and looked at me in an serious manner. "I will teach you about this too and I will never force you, nor hurt you"                    "And I am quite pleased with the knowledge that you have never made love with another man before". He kissed my lips gently. Then he got up and put his clothes back on.Then gave me my shirt and said he would follow me to my dorm. He held my hand the entire time and I squeezed it gently back. He glanced at me and smiled smugly.