Warmth Pt2

"Wow, that was fun" this phrase was stuck in my head, that afternoon as I was sitting under my favorite apple tree and reading "The maze runner" -one of my most read trilogies. The date was perfect, like everything Charlotte arranged. At the end of the movie his hand softly touched mine. The butterflies in my stomach were flying all over. I felt so warm. This feeling in my chest reminded me of sparkling water but pink sweet water, like juice. Wow that was fun repeated over and over and again and again. He had said I was fun!!! I couldn't quite wipe of that stupid grin off my face.
Ding was the sound of my phone as I received a text. From him! OMGWTFSGBUJV What ?!?? I panicked. With shivering fingers I unlocked my phone and opened Whatsapp. "I had fun today. You wanna hang on tuesday after school?" My heart raced. "Sure:) At a café or somewhere else?" That sounded casual, right? I should ask Charlotte first, but I wanted to handle this by myself. "My favorite café is the Loveboat next to the cinema, do you know it?" He replied immediately. When a guy answers fast means he likes you, I guess... I had 0 experience with guys. But that was my favorite café! We were meant to be! " Yeah I love it!" " So C U"
Oh my Gandalf, I had actually just a arranged a freaking date with Joe all by myself!