Untitled Part 1

Eren Jeager yawned and layed his head on his arms, dozing off. BRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!

His head shot up, and he grabbed his bag, running out of the classroom to lunch. Once he reached the cafeteria, he sat down next to his best friend, Armin Arlert, and his adoptive sister, Mikasa Ackerman. Jean, headed over, and sat next to Armin, putting his arm around Armin's waist. Just then Marco came over, took a look at Jean and Armin, and kicked Jean in the face.

"Hey, what the fuck do you think you are doing!" Jean muttered, rubbing his jaw.

"You. Are. Mine." Marco growled. Jean glared at Marco, and walked over to him. He leaned forward and said softly, "We have not made it official. Until than I can flirt with whomever I want.

Marco got up, and stood on the table.

"JEAN IS MINE." He shouted, everyone looked at him, and then continued eating and chatting. Jean buried his face in his hands, blushing.

"So... now that's over, are you an Armin a thing??" Mikasa asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, how many times do I have to tell you, I won't ever like Eren that way!" Armin replied.

Eren stood up and said hoarsely. "I have to go, I'm skipping." Eren used to have a large crush on Armin, but then Armin told the group he was asexual, and didn't like anyone, and no one in this group, or in this school did he like. Eren started running once he got outside of the school. Tears were running down his cheeks as he stumbled and fell behind a tree.

Levi, Eren's upperclassman, and his friend, well sorta his friend, was sitting on one of the rusty swings in the park next to Eren's tree. He heard sobbing and quietly crept around the tree, seeing Eren, Levi sat down next to Eren, and a few minutes later, Eren noticed him and laid his head on Levi's lap, with Levi gently stroking his hair.

"Come on Eren, you can crash at my house." Levi said in that bored voice of his.

Eren nodded,and they walked down the street to Levi's house. Once they were in, Levi made Eren confess to him about what happened. As Eren told Levi all about his crush on Armin and how Armin never acknowledged Eren's love for him, which sent Eren into a new burst of tears.

Deep inside, Eren knew that he loved Levi more than Armin, but he was not going to tell the badass emo-punk his feelings. Best case scenario was that Levi would accept him, but that most likely would not happen. Worst case scenario would be that Levi would kick Eren out, and never speak to him again.

"Eren, wake up. School in five minutes!" Levi shouted into Eren's ear.

"Blurgurgle" Eren groaned and rolled out of the bed, crashing onto the floor.