Chapter 12

Hey guys! I'm going to try to do five new chapters this week! I will try my hardest! I DO NOT OWN KID ICARUS OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS, I ONLY THE STORY'S IDEAS AND THE READER BELONGS TO YOU! I'M SORRY IF ITS SHORT OR CRAPPY! ENJOY! I LOVE YOU ALL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Well if it isn't the three shitbags." A voice said behind (Y/n). Everyone turned their heads to who said that. It was no other than the Whore Queen herself. Alice Moller. "What do you want Alice." (Y/n) asked. "What? I can't check up on you three losers." Alice said while her friends giggled. "Just leave us alone Alice." Sam said while looking at the mean girl. "Shut up, asshole." Alice said to Sam. "Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Viridi said while standing and pointing at Alice. "Umm, who are you? You look like you suppose to be in 7th grade." Alice said, making fun of her height. Alice's friends just laughed annoyingly. Viridi looked so mad that is looked like she was going to punch Alice in the wall. "WHY YOU BIT-" Viridi didn't get to finish her sentence Pit pulled her back in her seat and put his hand over her mouth. "Calm down Veronica." Pit said to Viridi.

 "So that's your name, Veronica? What a stupid name." Alice said while smirking. "Her name isn't stupid, your fucking mind is stupid." (Y/n) said. (That was the worst comeback EVER!) "Honey, I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of rice krisppies." Alice said. "Does it look like a give a crap, all I want you to do is to go get hit by a FUCKING BUS!" (Y/n) yelled at Alice. The gang just smiled or chuckled at what (Y/n) just said. "Why you little- " But Alice stopped and smiled wickedly. She grabbed the milk from the tray of a passing student. She opened the carton of milk and poured it all over (Y/n)'s head.

"AH, SHIT IT'S COLD" (Y/n) yelled while getting the milk out of her eyes. Dark Pit grabbed some napkins and started helping (Y/n) get the milk out of her eyes and off her face. "Ah, is that your boyfriend, is he going to protect you from everything." Alice said making fun of (Y/n) and Dark Pit. "He not my boyfriend. This is our second time meeting." (Y/n) said while wiping her face with a napkin. "Oh right. Who would want to date someone like you, I mean, look at you, and every guy in the entire school wants to date me." Alice said. "I know for a fact that I would never want to date a bitch like you." Dark Pit said while crossing his arms. Everyone looked at Dark Pit. Alice looked like she as about to explode. Alice raised her hand to slap Dark Pit across the face.

But her hand never met his face.

 Alice looked to see that Dark Pit held her wrist right before her hand come in to contact with his face and stared at her face. Then he let her wrist go. "I have better reflexes than you, and I know how to fight, so don't think I won't beat you up because you are a girl, and also don't mess with me or any of my friends." Dark Pit said to Alice. (Y/n) eyes widened when she saw what just happened right in front of her. He just threatened Alice Moller. She knew this was not gonna end well. Alice picked up a plate of spaghetti of a table and threw it at Dark Pit. But before it could hit him, he moved out of the way in time. But it hit Viridi instead. She had spaghetti all over her face and clothes. Viridi stood up and grabbed her salad with ranch dressing on it and threw it at Alice, but her aiming was a little off and she hit someone else. And that person happened to be Mackenzie. Their was salad in her hair and all over her face. She looked mad, so she got some applesauce and threw it at Viridi, but it Ashley instead.

And then it went crazy.

 Ashley grabbed Pit's piece of pizza and threw it at Alice. It slid off her face and she had pizza sauce all over her face. "YOU BITCH!" Alice screamed and grabbed a ketchup bottle and squirt it at Ashley's way, instead it hit Sam. It was all over her. Sam grabbed a mustard bottle and squirted Alice's way, instead it hit one of Alice's followers. She then grabbed a bowl of mashed potatoes and threw it at Sam, but it hit Pit. Pit wiped the mash potatoes off with his arm and grabbed a hamburger and threw it near the popular girls.

And it hit Alice's boyfriend, Ken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO VERY SORRY IT'S SHORT! I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FINISH IT, SO THIS IS ALL I GOT! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME! Thank you all for reading this, I hoped you enjoyed! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Peace Out! ✌✌✌