Descent

Miharu POV

Uff, I'm so nervous, The plane will land in Tokyo any minute now! I was looking forward to getting there, I really missed my friends... I had a great time in England and meat a lot of wonderful people, but you do miss the old friendships... The voice of the flight attendant interrupted my thoughts.

Flight attendant:

Please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing briefly, thank you for flying with us.

After hearing the warning I took out my headphones and stopped listening.

In a few hours I'd finally get to see my friends...

A few hours later, after arriving...

We had already settled into our old house in Tokyo, Such memories! I quickly unpacked and rushed to ask my parents if I could meet up with my friends.

Miharu:

Pleaseeee, I really want to see them, oh come on

Miharu's dad:

Oh ok, but you have to come back soon, we still have to tidy up and clean

Miharu:

Thank's!

As soon as I got his approval I turned on my phone, looked for Ámbar's number and called her, my phone was quite new, so I didn't have a lot of contacts and I was missing people, I only remembered Ámbar's number...

Miharu:

Ámbar! Guess what!

Ámbar:

Oh hey! Whats up?

Miharu:

I just arrived at Tokyo!

Ámbar:

What?! Already?! That's great!!!

Miharu:

I'm looking forwards to seeing you! Are you free? Too meet up and such...

Ámbar:

Of course! Just let me call more people and we can hang out, You have to tell us loads of things!

Miharu:

There is a lot to tell, I guess I'll bore you all a bit... Well, I'll go get ready

Ámbar:

I'll come pick you up in my mum's car, What do you say?

Miharu:

As you wish! See ya later!

Ámbar:

Bye!

 *Hangs up*