Hang Some Mo'

A/N
The title is a reference to a song called "Throw Some Mo" and it is by Rae Sremmurd.Also, what do you think about bad words? Comment if it is okay to use them or else i'll just keep it bad-word-free. BTW,BBF=Best Bro Forever Now, to da story!

Fionna's P. O. V.
I woke up in my bed but there were three different things.
1. There was somebody cuddling my arm
2. There was somebody holding my waist down
3. It's a ma birthday-a *Mario voice*
I noticed it was just Marshall and Randy back in their humane forms.
I was still SO sleepy so I went back to sleep after trying to pry their arms off of me.
*Time skip, queue da elevator muzak!*
I woke up to a loud crash and to find nobody next to me. I put on some at home clothes,dark blue shorts,a baby-blue tank top with a white bunny on it, and my white bunny slippers. I brushed my hair real quick and went down to the kitchen to find Marshall and Randy holding a big cupcake and two smaller ones. The big one was vanilla and had blue icing,white bunny sprinkles,and a candle on it. The smaller ones were chocolate and strawberry and had white icing and nothing else. Happy Birthday FiFi! They screamed in my ear and then they lighted the candle. Make a wish! I wish I had a new BBF. I then put out the candle with a mighty blow and then I put it in the fridge for later. The guys went ahead and ate their cupcakes. Randy actually eating it and Marshall sucking the red out. After he was done he gave it to me and I ate it and then threw the rapper away along with Randy's. I was about to go take a shower when Randy told me he and Marshall had to tell me something. They told me they wanted to go on a double-date with me after the party. Of course, I blushed and accepted then I asked them if they could go down stairs while I got ready for my birthday-party. I took a quick shower and then slipped on the knee-length dress, the socks,and the shoes. I put on a thin layer of lip-stuff and I was on my way to the Candy Castle. I entered the castle and there was streamers and balloons everywhere. There was also music that I actually like for once! I haven't told anybody,but I'm sorta anti-social. It's okay if somebody talks to me,but I don't really feel okay. I went over to the food. The delectable,delicious,sugary FOOD!
Thank glob everybody was dancing,except for a little gumdrop boy who was near me. I started looking for red foods and other foods and drinks and put them in a picnic basket for my "double date" with my bros. After about an hour,it was time to open the presents and then cut the cake. I opened the presents,and let me tell you,there were a LOT. No kidding,there was basically a mountain of presents that were almost as tall as me. Half of the presents consisted of swords,daggers,blades,nunchucks,and samurai-stars but my favorite is a bow and arrow that Gumball and Cake made for me. It was a dark blue,almost black and and gold. It was so very fancy and it came with a matching bow. Then, I found another present that was from Randy and Marshall. One was a a sword with a golden handle and sapphire blade and had a big,red gemstone,probably a ruby,on the handle. The other one was vice-versa, but also had a big red ruby on the handle. I put them on the sides of my dress were the swords were supposed to go and went over to the cake. It had three tiers,the first was vanilla,the second was strawberry,and the last was chocolate. I grabbed three pieces and saved them along with the other foods. After that,everyone went back to their business and I went to the spot where my bros and me had a "double date". It was near the border-line of the ice-kingdom and the the grasslands,so I put the soda-cans in the snow for them to cool up. I took off my dress,since I was wearing shorts and a shirt with a bunny-hoodie on.

A/N
Oh ma glob,my giraffes! I'm so sorry for not updating in three days. To make it up to you guys,I'm going to make another chapter that will come out in a bit,hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Probably around 3:00am. Did you like the bow I got from Zelda? Peace out Rainbow trouts!