A walk in the rain .

I was at my locker getting my things to go home when Andy came up behind me .

"Hey ." I said .

"Hey , uh I have a La Cross practice . So can you get a ride from some one else ?" Andy replied .

"Thanks .. I'll just walk it's not that far ." I said .

10 minutes into walking it started to rain . Great I thought to myself . 20 more minutes to go . A car drove to close to me and splashed me . I would just use some element spell to make the rain not hit me but there was to many people walking by . I was ranting to myself when I seen a Black lamborghini drive up beside me and stop . I was ready to take anything that came at me . When the stranger rolled down the window I seen it was Fealex . A breath of releaf washed over me .

"Need a ride ?" Fealex asked .

"Yes . Don't you have to be at practice ?" I asked wondering what he was doing .

He shurgged . "I skipped ."

"Why ?" I asked .

"Look , are you going to get in the car or not ?" Fealex asked .

"Yes , Yes , Yes ! I'm coming ." I said .

So I didn't get his seats wet I looked around for anyone watching , the coast was clear . I raised my hand upward letting all the water come off and I flicked my hand to the right and making the water hit the already wet ground . When I got into the car the music was on and he was playing Lil' Wayne ft. Chris Brown Look At Me Now .

"Do you like this song ? Fealex asked .

I nodded .

"Why are you walking ?" He asked

"Andy has practice ." I replied .

"Don't you have a car ? He asked while looking at me then back at the road .

"Well I've got my parents car but there's no was in hell am I driving to school in a green Volkswagen  Brasil SP3 ." I pretty much spit out the words then feeling bad for saying it so rudely . We were scilent up until we got to my street . He passed it .

"You passed my street ." I said .

"I know ."He said .

I felt a little scared , I'm in a car with a vampire that I hardly know . not knowing where we were going .

"Your fine ." He said .

Shit I forgot to block my thoughts . I took his word for it and chilled out . In view I seen carfax kingston the part of the town where all they sold was cars everything anything you wanted for a car , in a car  ,or the car itself . You could costumize of have a surprized car for you . Shock washed over my body realizing what he was doing ! We got out of the car and started walking around . looking at all the beautiful sport cars .

"What's your favourite type of car ?" Fealex asked .

"Ferrari !" I replied extreamly fast with so much excitement in my voice .

I Could tell he could hear it because of the smirk going across his face . He pointed to the left to a yellow spider ferrari f430 . It was incredable I practically ran to the car running my fingers agenst it . Once I got to the door I opened it a wind of new car smell hit me . I got in the car and closed my eyes taking deep breaths . I could hardly beleve I was in the car .

"Do you want it ?" I heared a voice say waking me up from my dream .

"I can't let you buy this for me" I said even though I totally would let him . Come on he's a vampire he's got as much money as he want plus he doesn't even need to pay for anything when he could just compeal whoever he wants .

"I want to . Plus my uncle works here I get cars for free ." He said .

"Oh my gosh ! I can actually have this car ? You're not just playing some joke are you ? I asked seriously .

"Nah , I'm being legit ." He said .

I jumped out of the car am hugged him tightly . He hugged back .

"Man , I should buy you cars more often" He joked .

I laughed . Then released .

"Hey I've been wondering ." I stared off saying but stopped .

"What have you been wondering ?" Fealex smirked .

" Want to go out with me this friday night ? I asked looking into his deep blue eyes .

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that . Could you repeat it ." Fealex snickered .

I rolled my eyes . Fealex , Would you like to go out with me this friday night ? I asked again .

"Sure , you're decent ."

We then went into the shop  to fill out paperwork .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo ... ? How was it ?