Meeting the other side of him

Chapter 3 : Meeting the other side of him

I woke up late with a hang over I went downstairs and took two asprin . I wanted to see Alissa so I texted her up .

Taylor: Heey . You awake ? I mave a major hangover :( . hbu ?

Lissy: Hey . Same , I was pukeing lastnight Tyler held my hair back ;) Have you seen Andy ? He didn't come home lastnight :/

Taylor: Sorry no . btw I'm coming over .

Lissy: Ok . ttyl xx

Since Alissa Only lived two blocks away I could walk to her house but decided to take my mom's car . She and my dad went to Alberta for a month .When I got there it was already 4pm . Once I pulled up I got out and walked up the steps just as I was about to open the door Andy and Fealex came out . Fealex glared at me . I wonderered what I did wrong . uh-oh I didn't mean to get so drunk I'd passout . but then he smiled and I felt releaf wash over my body .

"Hey ." Andy broke the ice by saying .

"Hey , how was it lastnight ? " my question mostly directed at Fealex .

"Good . You were pretty out of it ." Andy said being ignored .

Fealex and I were gazing at each other all I felt inside was lust . Andy was rambling on when no one was listening . I shot back to reality just in time for Andy to say .

"Taylor even you sucked my dick ."

"I did what ?! " I screamed . Rage overpowering my body . Birds flew away and dogs barked and a car screached .

"You didn't really , I was trying to get your attition . Anyways Alissa wants you " he said inbetween laughter ,

Alissa and I for the rest of the night talked and gossiped . I ended up sleeping over .

As I was going to the bathroom late at night I ran into Fealex with a result of falling on my ass .

"Oh shit sorry ." he said while lifting me up . I felt the cold sensation of tingles all over my body for the third time.

"Your a vampire arent you ? " I asked .

"How did you know ?" He asked not so suprised .

"I'm a witch . I know these things . "

"A witch really ? I had no idea !" she sarcastly said . I rolled my eyes .

"Your just jealous that I have more power than you ." I crossed my arms and locked eyes with him .

"oh yeah , you only wish you could manipulate people the way I do ." his eyes were not blue anymore but a grey .

"Can't manipulate  a witch dumbass ." I smirked .

"Really now ?" o.O

He locked eyes with me .

"Kiss me" he whispered .

one part of me told me to the other to run away .

"ok" i said moving in closer . WAIT what am I doing ? I can't give in .

"kiss me" he wispered again .this time his lips were 3 cenimeters away . I gave in his lips crashed agenst mine . His lips were soft and pleasent his tounge pushing at my bottom lip asking for entrence . I agreed . we went back into the bathroom and made out for a while . When I came back Alissa asked where I was I knew she already knew from reading my mind .

"It was amazing !" I jumped onto her bed .

"Please tell me my future with him . ! I pleaded . Alissa was the lucky one who could tell the future . 

she remained scilent and turned her back to me before falling aseep .

"Bitch !" I said before  getting into bed and falling asleep .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like always comment . Vote . Tell me a good Vampire/ werewolf/ immortal book ?