0.1

Maddie Mae's point of view

Friday, October 2, 2015

Ugh, what a boring Friday night. I was supposed to have a movie night with my Bestfriend, Serena that lives across the street from me coincidentally- but she bailed on me for a party with her girlfriend. I still laugh at how Serena and I met. My brother used to go over and play video games with hers as they met through my cousins that lived next door to them. One day with my cousin Ashley and I went to retrieve our brothers and I thought it was just a household with boys but surprise I met Serena when she opened the door. After that as Serena and I are the same age and Ashley's 5 years older than us Serena and I clicked and stared hanging out every day. We didn't even go to the same school but everyday we'd call each other on the land line and meet in one of our front yards. We grew inseparable and it was great. That was first grade. It's junior year now and we finally go to the same school. We weren't exactly the most popular girls because we didn't care about popularity much. It's so lame, i'm grounded and was going to go with Serena and Riley to the party but i'm grounded so we were going to have a movie night. But they decided to ditch little old me. Typical. As I was sub-tweeting them both my phone beeped with a message.

(***)-***-**** : hi
maddie mae; same phone who dis?
?: we go to school together melanie
m: okay but who dis?
?: louis
m; l o l doesn't ring a bell
?: i'm on the varsity soccer team, #28 ...
m; what's soccer?
m; just kidding lol, but still confused af
Louis: maddie we sit right next to each other in english
m; ooooooo , ok i know who you are now. you're one of the populars lmmmmao
m; how'd ya get my number pal
L; ouch the friend zone
L; um serena gave it to me at kyle's party.
m: 1. The friend zone is not even real. 2. Why would she even give you my number?
L: well, i think you're extremely beautiful so i asked her for it.
m; who? Beautiful? Me?
m; lol you're trippinnn b
m; gotta blast