0.2

[ s = serena , m= maddie ]

M: S
M: serena
M: damnit wake your fat butt up
S: what do you want
M: answers.
M: why did you give louis my number
S: because he was asking about you and seems really into you
M: that's so annoying you make me want to drink gallons of tabasco.
S: you love me
M: gtfo
M: jk omw to go drag ur phat ass to breakfast
S: wut
I left her on read and grabbed my purse, grabbed my keys, hopped into my car drove across the street and parked. I waltzed into Serena's house saying hi to her parents and opened her door "Oh Serennnnnnna" i sung looking to see Riley laying on her chest oh well then. " um this is kinda awkward, but get your asses up we're going to denny's bitches " serena laughed and threw a sock at me. " okay um rude. You both have fifteen minutes i'm going to go home and make a pre-breakfast grilled cheese and come back" they slowly nodded and i waltzed back out not bothering to literally drive back across the street and got started on making my grilled cheese.
right as my grilled cheese was done my phone dinged.
louis🙄: good morning babygirl
mads👑: get out, i am NOT  your babygirl.
louis🙄: mads just accept it.
mads👑: 🙄🙄🙄🙄
louis🙄: what are you up to today? x
mads👑: going out to brekky with s&riles
louis🙄: thirdwheeling?
mads👑: went to wake up s & riles was there very unplanned //:
louis🙄: i take it you're bummed?
mads👑: i miss my bestfriend /:
louis🙄: if ya want i can go keep you company 😇
mads👑: you know what tommo? You're not that bad, meet me @ Denny's in 10

i didn't expect louis to be that sweet and genuine tbh. I grab my grilled cheese and run back across the street once again waltzing in this time throwing the other grilled cheese half at serena's brother tommy. I walk into Rena's room and this time they're ready. " k finally let's go" i smile and they roll their eyes and walk to the car.

We FINALLY pull into denny's and I see louis leaning on his car in literally the exact opposite of what i'm wearing. That's so cute we're so goals. wait what. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and i wrap mine around his neck " hey mads " i'm crying. how did i not notice his accent wtf. " hi lou " we pull apart and i notice S& Riles looking at us shocked I wink and he interlocks our fingers as we walk in.

God Bless.

Lily Collins is Maddie
Louis Tomlinson is Louis Tomlinson
Kylie Jenner is serena
Megan fox is riley