I love you too...

"Tenma promise me you'll be okay!!" Tusurgi thought

=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=

Everyone ran all around the island to search for Tenma. They decided to not form into groups because, well it was not a good idea of what happened on the previous hours.

Everyone searched for soo long and yet they couldn't find him.

Not long afterwards, they heard a loud scream. They all followed to where the scream is.

They can hear the screaming louder...LOUDER...LOUDER

When they reached, they saw Hayato was the one shouting, Tenma was the one who looks shooting powers at him.

Tenma sent his last power blow to Hayato.

Hayato was laying on the ground. Not moving.

Afterwards, Tenma collapsed, thankfully tsurugi and matatagi was fast enough to catch Tenma.

"Tenma!! TENMA!!" Tsurugi shouted

Everyone ran towards them.

"Tenma wake up!!"
"Tenma!!"
"Captain!!!!!"

Tenma opened his eyes a little.

"M-min...na.."

"Sshhhh... It's gonna be okay tenma....your gonna be okay." Aoi said while putting her hand gently on Tenma's arm.

"No... Y-you all know....that I-I wont...-"

"Tenma! No...no..no! Don't say that. You're gonne make it." Tsurugi said with tears in his eyes to know that the love of his life is about to die in his arms

Tsurugi was about to lift Tenma up and send him to the hospital, but Tenma stopped him.

"Tsurugi, please....i don't want to... Waste my last time....o-on a car where I'll just be sitting there."

"Tenma! Stop saying that! It's not gonna be your last time!"

"Minna... A-arigatou for all the...experience that I-I've learnt from...y-you all... I had a lot of fun..." Tenma put on a smile on his face.

Everyone just started crying.

"Tenma..*sobs**sobs*... You are an awesome friend! And i really really don't want you...t-to die.." Shinsuke said and started to cry even louder.

"Captain... We love you, and thank you for your patients on us... W-we know that we've been bad to you on the first... But you never give up on us..." Sakura said while crying

They all nodded.

"Tenma... You showed me... What a true captain is..." Shindou said while crying EVEN louder.

"Tenma..."
"Captain..."
"Tenma-kun.."

"A-arigatou minna..." Tenma said....

After that Tenma slighty move his head to see Tsurugi, tenma was looking deeply into his eyes and tsurugi was doing the same thing too.

"T-tsurugi... I c-cant say much...a-anymore... So im gonna say it..."

"Ts-tsurugi I...I... I l-love you..."

Tenma used his little last energy left to lift his head up and kiss tsurugi on the lips...

Tsurugi kissed back, he felt Tenma's warm soft lips.

It was not long until...
-
-
-

Tenma's head fell on tsurugi's arms.

His hands weren't moving anymore.

He eyes we're closed.

Tsurugi felt like his body was getting lighter...and lighter...and lighter.

"No. Tenma!! Noooooo!!!!" Tsurugi shouted while shaking Tenma

"TENMA WAKE UP! TENMA DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!! TENMAAAAA!!" Tsurugi shouted and crying

Tsurgi hugged Tenma tightly.

"Tenma....matsukaze Tenma....baka!"

"I...I...love you too..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guyz!! I've decided to finish this book first... Because i did promise to finish this book after tenma ran away... Soo sorry if you all are really looking forward for "the beginning" book.

But anyways, Thankz for reading.

And i really appreciate my readers... I'm giving out a FREE samsung s6 edge.

All you gotta do is... Follow...read...comment

And also write #jofreakbomb :P on my message board after you've finished reading!

I will pick one lucky account! So you better get ready!!

And thank you all!!

JoFreak OUT! ✌️😎