The Call

The rest of the day  I couldn't help but let my mind wonder off to Harry. And in Chemistry my teacher had to scream my name to bring me back to reality. What is wrong with me, like seriously is it normal for me to be thinking about him so much? It was like he had an effect on me that no other guy ever had on me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When I got home I ran up to my room and kicked my shoes off. I laid down on my bed for a while when someone called me. It was an unknown number but I picked it up anyway,

"Hello Love." said a deep British accent. I could tell he was smiling so I decided to mess with him.

"Uh... who's this?" I said sounding very convincing which even surprised me. 

"Oh Okay, so you must know a lot of British boys huh?" he siad chuckling, Ugh he was too cute.

"Seriously who is this I'm not fucking playing around!" I said screaming in the phone holding in the laughter I so very wanted to let out.

"Woah calm down love it's Harry." When he said this I fell off my bed laughing so hard. When I was done I got on my bed again and he asked me if I was alright.

We ended up talking for like three hours. He was so sweet and funny and, whats that word they use in England? Oh yeah, he was also cheeky. He would flirt with me from time to time and wwhenever he did I felt my face get hot.

Was I falling for him? No I couldn't be falling for him. He's new and he also seems like a player and I'm tired of dealing with players. I was tired of dealing with players. I was cheated on too many times and they were all fault for not realizing sooner.

I ended up falling asleep on him. He  sang to me which left me really surprised. He was a really good singer.

I was looking forward to seeing him the next day at school. Ugh I really need to stop acting like this. It's not like he likes me back. I mean who would like me? He was so... perfect. And I'm me.

The next morning I found myself still on the phone with him. I could hear his soft snoring ringing in my ear.

I decided to wake him up so I screamed into the phone saying, "WAKE THE FUCK UP TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!"

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard him scream and suddenly I heard a big bang.

Awww he was so cute. He fell off the bed. After that I hung up the phone and got ready for school which, for once, I was actually looking forward too.