Chapter 3

"Come on Jonathan! Hurry up you slow poke!" "Fine." After that I ran into the woods. I found this blacksmith called Liz who was very helpful and upgraded Calvant. So I was fighting through some monsters when I found her. "Stop daydreaming and FLY!" Yeah we are both survivors from SAO and she said she would help me find Kirito. This is ALO basically SAO with magic. That lady over there, she's Elise. "I'LL STILL BEAT YOU!" Anyways ever since I saved her from some monsters she didn't stop following me around. She might like me? Ah sorry, off topic. She has become my most trusted person and my only family.

"You know Jonathan if you keep spacing out I'm going to attack you." "Don't be so observant then. Come on we're almost to town." "I'm still beating you." Elise shoots ahead and lands in town looking up at me. This is a neutral zone so we can meet up without being attacked.  "So this is the place? Kinda rundown if you ask me." "Of course it is Elise that's the point. So nobody sees the best players in the game." "Oh shut up smarty." "Ugh. Whatever. You know you can be very hard to get along with."

We see activity inside the tavern so I knock on the door. "Tavern's closed!" "Please at least help us!" "Hehe, you really can be a whiner Jonathan." "Ah whatever. You can be too." Yeah, we play fight a lot. I look up and notice the door opened and I see the very player that's giving me hope, Kirito.

"What's up? You need something?" "Yes actually I n-need your help. With something personal." One of the girls in the back room immediately looks up from her drink and says, "Let's hear them out." "Ah come on Sinon, if we help everyone we see we'll be broke!" I look over her should to see Klein sitting in a chair having a drink. "Klein! It's me! The kid that logged on late!" "Wait you logged on late?" Crud, I forgot I didn't tell Elise. "I'll explain later, trust me." "Kid?! That you?" Klein jumps up and runs to the door. "It is you! Mind introducing me to your lady friend?" "Uh, this is Elise. Elise this is Klein. Don't take most of what he says seriously though." "Hey doll, how's it going?" Ugh. Klein. Real professional. "What's it to you?"
"Agh never mind Klein. Take it easy Elise." "You owe me explaining." "That I do. I will. But first can I talk to Kirito?" Kirito walks over to me and smiles. "Yeah, I got time."