Chapter 1

Dream...

I'm stuck in the middle of the forest. All I can see is the dark night hovering over my head with trees surrounding me. 

I see two red eyes glow in the dark. They pierce my body and send chills on my spine. 

My body starts to move on its own. I move quickly from the eyes that were coming after me. I'm breathing frantically to survive. My heart racing to find safety. 

I keep running and running but it feels like I'm running in circles. My mind is filled with a blank thought to wake up from this nightmare. 

Finally, I find an open field with nothing but grass. The moon's rays glisten in the field which makes the field shine. My body calms down a bit but the growls start getting louder and louder. 

I run away again but ended up in a dead end. With my shivering body, I turn to see the fouled beast but instead, I find a human standing a few feet away from me. 

It starts walking towards me. I panic but my body doesn't move the human form stood right in front of me. I could only see it's red bloody eyes. 

I couldn't see anything but pitched black darkness

All of a sudden I felt a hand cup my face. It was warm and smooth. A hand that longed for something.

Then I heard its voice say, "Wait for me."

Its voice was calm with a reassuring tone but there was a hint of sadness and pain.

I close my eyes and feel it's sensation leave my face.

Once I felt his presence leave I wake up with the alarm calling me to get up.

Reality 

What a weird dream. 

I get up to get ready for school and I head out. 

As I walk to school, the voice from my dream kept repeating in my mind.

I wonder what it means?

As I get to school I sit at my desk on the back row by the window.

My friend Hye Jin comes near my desk.

"Yah! Eun Sun! Do you know that were having a new student in our classroom?"

Hye Jin is the type of person that's really loud and gets's into trouble a lot. She loves sports but isn't that intelligent and she's pretty clueless about everything. She and I met at the start of the 3rd year of high school. Her family moved here and she got transferred to this school. 

I have no clue why she hangs around me but she's a good person to hang out with if you're a wild one like her.

"Ani (No) and keep your voice down! I'm trying to study!"

"Eun Sun, why are you always a downer! You need to lighten up a bit! It's only the start of our third year of school?"

"Yea, that's why I'm studying! It's our last year and I still don't have a college picked. Also, remember I live by myself?................And I'm just talking to myself. You weren't listening to what I said right?"

".........Oh, you finish with your lecture? Sorry, Eun Sun but people are saying that the new student is hot!!"

"Hye Jin I really don't care about the new student. We get more new students in the second semester. So why does it matter?"

"Eun Sun I'm trying to get you interested in boys! Dammit!"

"Hye Jin-ah!!"

Hye Jin literally shouted that when the teacher came in. Many students looked at us and giggled.

"Ahem. Can everyone sit down."

I looked at Hye Jin with disbelief while she took her seat in front of me.

"Yah! Hye Jin-ah! Are you crazy!" I whispered.

"Yes, I am crazy. You really need to stop being gloomy. People are afraid to talk to you because you won't get close to them."

"It is my business if I want to talk to people or not!"

"Can you ladies please quiet down."

I looked at the teacher and bowed a little with Hye Jin leaving a pissed face to the teacher.

"Well then, everyone we have a new student. You can come out and introduce yourself."

The new student came in and faced the front.

He was really tall and his skin looked really pale and smooth. 

"Anneyong, My name is Chanyeol! Please take care of me!"

As he finished his introduction. The teacher pointed at the desk behind me.

"You will be sitting behind Ms. Park"

He nods and stares at my direction. I couldn't help and notice how good looking he is but I can't judge by his look! I shake off my indecent daydreaming and looked at Hye Jin. 

"It's fate~" she whispered to me.