The Adventure Begins

"Alright I need a, hmm... a water bottle extra clothes maybe this and I think that does it", 13 year old Alyssa said to herself. She was packing up for her journey to a region called Unova.

Alyssa felt some little scratches on her leg and saw her pokemon that she got for her birthday, Fennekin, her grandmother gave it to her from Kalos which she thought she should got next to."Fennekin, of course you can come", Alyssa said and put Fennikin of her sholder.
She looked at her room one last time and then went down stairs.

Her mom asked "Do you have everything sweetie". "Ya I do, I'm really gonna miss you", Alyssa said. Then she hugged her mom and then gave her a medium sized bag."There's some food for you and some food for Fennekin, win, train, and have fun, love you",her mom said. Then she gave Alyssa her plane tickets and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Alyssa hugged her again and then went out the door.

Alyssa said to Fennekin "What will we see, what pokemon will we have and what trainers will be our friends"? Fennekin shrugged and licked her face. "I guess what your saying is that we'll figure it out when we get there, huh", Alyssa said. Fennekin nodded and Alyssa smiled.

She found the plane and gave the ticket to the ticket master. "Ok your in" he said and they went in. Still all those questions went around her head while she was on the plane before I knew it the plane was landing.