A New Professor

When they felt it land Alyssa jumped out of her seat and ran for the door. She saw some pokemon that she never saw before. So she found a map and looked for a lab. Someone taped her on the sholder that Fennekin wasn't on the she turned around.

She saw a woman with swirly caramel hair with red square earrings. She had a lab coat with a white shirt and a green skirt. She also had red and white shoes." Hello and welcome to Unova Alyssa", the woman said. Alyssa said in shock "How did you know my name"." Come to my lab and I'll explain", the lady said.

When they arrived she saw a orange, light blue and green lab. When they went in the woman said, "My name is Professor Juniper and this is my lab"."Your mom called me and said that you were coming today so she wanted you to come here first"." Oh I didn't know she would call you but nice to meet you this is Fennekin"." Isn't that a Kalos pokemon"?, the professor said studying it. Alyssa said " Yep my grandmother got me it for my 12th birthday". "That's amazing"!, Professor Juniper said.

"Anyway I was going to give you some stuff that might help with your journey, your mom told me you were new", the professor said with a wink."So here's your Pokedex, this is gonna tell you what pokemon your looking at". She showed her how to use it and then said," Here's some pokeballs, you can catch pokemon with this and finally you can pick one of these starter pokemon", Juniper said and showed her three pokemon.

Alyssa used her Pokedex to see who's the first one. The Pokedex said," Snivy, the grass type pokemon, being exposed to sunlight makes its movements swifter. It uses vines more adeptly than its hands"."That's cool", Alyssa said. The next pokemon it said " Tepig, the fire pig pokemon, it can deftly dodge its foe's attacks while shooting fireballs from its nose. It roasts berries before it eats them."I would like roasted berries", Alyssa said with a giggle. The last pokemon on the pokedex said, "Oshawatt, the sea otter pokemon, it fights using the scalchop on its stomach. In response to an attack, it retaliates immediately by slashing."Alright let me think this over", Alyssa said walking back and forth. Osawatt was sweating with fear. Snivy was crossing it's arms and looking in the opposite direction and Tepig was snorting with fire.

"I'll take... Oshawatt", Alyssa said."Good choice, Oshawatt is very playful and fun", Professor Juniper said and gave her his pokeball."Thank you so much", Alyssa said and walked out the door with Fennekin and Oshawatt.

Snivy and Tepig was shocked." Don't worry you two you'll get pick I promise", Juniper said and gave both of them a little pet and walked into her office.

Snivy was so upset he ran out the door leaving Tepig left behind. Snivy told Tepig that he's gonna find the trainer on his own and let him stay with her. Will Snivy find Alyssa and make her take him or is she gonna say no who knows.

Alyssa said to Oshawott and Fennekin, " I would like you to meet my friend Fennekin, Fennekin say hi to you new buddy Oshawott". Osawatt look at Fennikin and there were hearts in his eyes and hugged her. Fennekin hugged him back and became good friends. Alyssa thought in her mind "I wish I can take them all but the professor said only one I feel very bad about not picking those two".