Chapter Three- Sometimes the greatest miracles take time.

"O. Kay. Guys. See. Ya. La. Ter." Ricky and I snap out on our last honeymoon vlog. He sighs, plugging his camera into the computer.

"Honey, I don't wanna leave," I whine, sighing. Ricky picks me up and carries me out of the room, and onto the beach, sitting me down on his lap.

"Rachie, I know it's practically paradise here, but we need to start preparing for that one," he laughs, pointing to my stomach. I giggle and kiss him. He grins, pulling me down on the sand in a hug. I rest my head on the sand beside him, and he snakes his left arm around me.

"Do you see that star?" Ricky points his right arm up to the starry sky.

"I see a lot of stars, babe." He chuckles.

"That really bright one, I mean. The North Star?"

"Yeah, of course! Why?" I look over at his face, and he sighs, half-smiling.

"My grandma once told me a story about that star. She'd say that when you look up into the sky that is the first star you'll notice, always. When you look at it as a young child, it's very bright because you fall in love with curiosity. When you are a teenager, there might be moments when you can't find it in the sky, but when you find something that you love and adore, maybe track, band, cross country, swimming, whatever it is, you find it again. But, when you find someone you love more than life itself, it'll be more bright then you could ever imagine. When they love you back, it's at its brightest. She'd tell me that whenever her and grandpa would fight, she'd go outside and look at the sky and all of the great memories and times they had had together would pass through her mind, and immediately she'd fall in love with him all over again." He turns to me, with a serious look plastered on his face. "Rachel, it's brightened every day ever since I've been with you. I love you more than anything in the world and I can't wait to have this child with you." He kisses me gently and sits me up on his lap again, wiping the tears from my face that I hadn't realized had fallen.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard." I smile faintly, still crying a bit.

"Well, then why are you crying about it?" he jokes. I laugh and punch his arm. He exaggerates pain, and I kiss it, and then give him a serious look.

"Ricky, I don't want to wait to have this child with you." He wraps his arms around me, and I nuzzle into his chest, crying again.

"Oh, honey. I don't either, but you know what? Sometimes the greatest miracles take time." I look up at him, smiling.

"And there's nobody else I'd want to share this little miracle with."

THIS WAS SHORT I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE AND THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR

I'm in New York right now, and on Wednesday, I'll be going to a more upstate part of New York, and actually be on vacation. I'll be able to update at night, but not during the day, so expect more night updates in the upcoming week. Love youuuu! =]

-Rachel ;D