Savior (chapter four)

Jc's P.O.V

"Well i ran into her a couple weeks ago and i think I'm falling for her" i can't believe what just came out of his mouth. i punched Connor and he blacked out. "What the hell just happened?" Ricky had finally come back. "Just help me move him" i spat i couldn't ezplain, what Connor said hurt me alot. i was still in love with her and i thought she was too when she left but i guess that i was wrong. Once we got home we put Connor in his bed and went to get a drink and ice my hand. "Ok now tell me what the hell happened or you can just go back to fucken Texas" i knew i needed to tell him. "He told me that he was in love with Bell" "so you punched him Jc you need to controll yourself." i justed rolled my eyes, why was Ricky being so stupid about this. "Jc, Connor loves Bell she is chosing him so let her go. Let Connor be happy for once" shit Ricky was right i needed to let her go.

Connor's P.O.V

i woke and my eye really hurt. i looked at the clock it was 12 and i needed to meet Bell at 1:30. But i'm not sure i should anymore after Jc punched me. i herd a knock at the door, "come in" Jc came in and sat down. "Connor i'm really sorry you diserve to be happy" i couldn't believe what he was saying. "its ok Jc your just hurt and i can understand that" we made up and now i was headed to my date i think with Bell. i drove into the parking lot and jumped out i was like 2 minutes late. i walked in the front door of the in and out burger and saw Bell sitting in a beautiful floweral dress she was beautiful. "sorry i'm late" "its fine but what happened to your eye" her eyes went wide and had sadness all over her face. "its fine my friend just got out of control" she slowly rubbed my swallon eye "Connor was this friend of yours Jc" a tear rolled down her cheak. i looked down at the floor. "Connor i should go" she got up but i chouldn't just let her leave. "Bell wait please why does that matter" "obviously Jc hasn't told you the whole story, might want to ask him again what really happened at vidcon before we try to make us work call me when he tells you" she ran out before i could say anything. i have to find out what the hell Bell is talking about.

-:-:-

A/N: sorry this is so short but i wanted to make a couple short chapters so you understand before i get really into the story and the next chaper is going to be a flash back so get ready to read what Bell really means and why she got so upset when Jc punched Connor. and the dress on the side is the dress bell wore on the date.