They Don't Have To Know. Chapter 1

Annie's POV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon , eggs , and pancakes. My mom told me that Katie is coming over I'm so excited to see her and I also have a huge crush on her brother Brennan witch us coming too. (1 hour later) The door bell rings and its Katie I give her a big hug then I see Brennan and he just smiles at me so I smile back.

Brennan's POV:
So we arrive at the Bratayley house and I'm excited to see Caleb and everyone. I have a crush on Annie so I'm excited to see her too. So Katie rings the bell and Annie answers the door and she hugs Katie and I smile at her and she smiles back. Caleb brings me to his room to play Mincraft. Then we go down to eat lunch and I sit next to Caleb and Annie is across from me she looks so pretty. I have a feeling to ask her out but I don't know if she feels the same way. When we are done the girls Hayley , Annie , and Katie go on the trampoline and me and Caleb play more Mincraft. Then , I get a call from my mom and she says that Ryan broke his arm while he was at golf so she said if we can stay for a week at the Bratayley house. So I ask Mrs. Katie and she says yes! This is going to be the best week of my life!