They Don't Have To Know. Chapter 11

Annie's POV:
*Today I get out of the hospital* Today's the day I get out of the hospital. I'm so happy I get to spend more time with Brennan and my family.
*Out of the hospital*
I get in the car and sit next to Brennan. I guess no one knows we are dating yet well just Liv. We get home it feels so good to be home I say hi to Caleb , Hayley , Mom and Dad. Me and Hayley play with some makeup then , Caleb and I played so baseball then I played with Katie on the trampoline and then me and Brennan talked and watched tv in my room. I was so exhausted so me and Brennan fell asleep for like 35 minutes. When we woke up it was like 2:00 pm so I got some snacks to bring to my room. Caleb and Dad were playing baseball outside and Katie and Hayley were watching to movie Elf and my mom was cooking dinner.

Brennan's POV:
Annie and I are watching a movie and having snacks in her room. I'm so happy that Annie is back home and okay. After the movie we had dinner then Annie was really tired so we went to bed. I covered her with a blanket and fell asleep next to her and I whispered to her " I'm so glad you're home babe. " " I'm happy to be with you and to be home too love you. " " Love you good night " after that we then we fell asleep.