They Don't Have To Know. Chapter 12

Brennan's POV:
I wake up and Annie's still sleeping I check outside and its snowing and Annie loves snow so I try to wake up Annie. "Annie , babe wake up its snowing ." "What?" "Babe its snowing." "Really?!" "Yeah" "Do you want to build a snowman later?" "Sure" Annie gets up and fixes her hair so we can take a picture out in the snow. 1..2..3.. Cheese!! *Click*

Liv's POV:
I wake up and its snowing. I go out and play with Brody and Wyatt. But then I see two people taking a picture and its Brennan and Annie I tell my brothers to wait I'll be right back. I tap Brennan and say "Hi" He says "What do you want Liv" then Annie says "You!! WHY WOULD ME AND BRENNAN TO BREAK UP?!!" "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I TOLD HIM THAT?" "BECAUSE HE TELLS ME EVERYTHING HE DOES NOT LIKE YOU HE LOVES ME!!!" "FINE IM NOT YOU'RE FRIEND." "Okay I'm fine with that I have Brennan!" I get home and cry my eyes out. "I don't get why everyone hates me!! I hate Brennan and Annie!!! Ugh!!!" *Slams the door* "I just want to punch them in the face!!" *One hour later* Were going to go eat at Chipotle. But then that moment when we get there and I look in the window I get so mad.. *To be continued*