Chapter 2

The taxi pulls into the drop off zone at the air port for us to get out. Alexa pulls out her wallet grabbing some cash for the taxi driver.

"Thank you!!" Haley says before getting out.

We walk through the air port doors with our luggage.

Once we got through security is was time for us to board the plane.

"Flight 204 is now boarding. Flight 204 is now boarding." A voice over the intercom states.

"That's us!!!" I say.

We walk into the plane and a flight attendant greets us.

"Hello girls, may I see your tickets?"

We all pull our tickets out to show her.

"Ok, you can sit anywhere you wish!"
She exclaims.

We smile and pick the seats on the wing of the plain. Alexa and Carroll sit on the left side of the plane, Carrol in the window seat and Haley and I sit across from them, I'm in the window seat.

I've always loved the window seat ever since I was a child. Flying would always scare me so my parents would sit me down in the window seat and id stare out the window the whole time, admiring the sight and it would just calm me.

"In a few hours we'll be landing in Cali!! Our new life awaits us!!" Haley says with excitement in her voice.

I feel the plane start moving and the seat belt and electronic light flickers on. Take off.

After about 20 minutes there's an announcement that electonics are allowed and we can roam the plane. I turn on my phone and see that I got a snapchat from Adam. I unlock my phone and open the snap chat, it's a picture of him with the caption "I hope you have great travels! Imy"

I smile and click my phone off. Adam is my best friend of 5 years. We're really close and it was really hard saying goodbye to him.

I look over and gasp, the view is absolutely beautiful. I turn on my phone and snap a few pictures, adding one to my snapchat story with two heart eyes and posting the other one to Instagram with the caption "breath taking "

I start feeling my eyes drooping and decide to take a quick nap.

***

"Maddie, Maddie wake up!" I hear a voice mumbling to me.

I open my eyes and see Haley, Alexa and Carroll surrounding me.

"Welcome to California Maddie!"