The Capture

Me: all right we sucessfully broke into Titans Tower but know we need to get our peeps so Amelia and Abby go get our special guest and me and Shelby will awaketh the Titans!!
Shelby: you know that not a word right?
Me:It is now, now hurry up and wake them up!!
Shelby: alright alright fine, pushy woman.
Me: *rolls eyes and grabs microphone* Hello titans wake up up up we have things to do!!!
Shelby: *starts shouting as she bangs pots and pans*
Suddely all the titans run into room looking alert and suprised.
Robin: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: OMG chill robin my ears have feeling too.
How can your ears have feelings?? I turned around to see the smirking face of my friend abby who had a big black bag in her hand and was wearing all black. Next to her was my twin sis Amelia also black and carrying a big black bag.
Me: OMG it's been 4ever abby I missed you so much*hugs her* Abby: it's only been like * checks invisible watch* two mins.
Me:two mins. is a lot of time if u really think about it.
Rae: WOULD SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!!*TV explodes*
All:..........
*5 mins. Later*
Me: so a we are playing truth or dare!!!!!! And we brought guest.
Star: oh the joy who are these guest that the new friend are the speaking of?
Me: there-

Who cliffhanger plz vote and comment if thee loveth thy book and make sure to leave Dares and mabye a few truths but possibly more dares alright i love all my young grasshoppers and I shall see you all later byeeeeeeee