Part 3

Demi In The MM
Demi P.O.V
So It's Been A Week Since Damion Beat Me. He Really Been Nice Lately And Our Anniversary is Tomorrow so I'm at The Mall With My God Sis Harmony Looking For Something Nice . I picked out a Olive Green Long silk Drees That Hugs My Body with Some All Black Hills. I went to the Nail Shop and Hair Salon By Time I was Done with all That it was 9:30 he was coming to pick me up at ten I wrapped my Hair up and Got In The Shower afterwards I lotions my Body down and got dressed I looked at The Clock and it was 9:55 I did my make up and walked outside and seen a all black limo I got in and it drove my to Cheddars I was a lil bit mad cause out of all the places he took me to Cheddars But I'm Not Going to be ungrateful so I got out.
...............
Time flew by and we we on the way home he was rubbing on me and kissing me but I wasn't having it . I walked in the house and he picked me up and carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed he kissed me from My Neck on down he started to left up my dress I stopped him and said I'm not ready to give it up yet . He looked at me and said oh You gone give me some he started pulling off his pants and that was my chance to run when I was at The bottom of the stairs and he said Fuck You That's Way I'm Fucking Yo BestFriend anyway I looked at her sitting on the couch and she was sitting in the couch with a smirk on Her face I said as much as I want to beat Your ass right now I'm not gone do it cause he gone beat Yo ass anyway as I walked out the door she said No he ain't cause I know got to please my man I just walked out the door not even thinking twice about anything I walked to the Nearest hotel and realized I didn't even have my purse on me I walked back to the apartment and knocked on their apartment door and They Had all My stuff packed up I grabbed my keys and phone and unlocked my doors and grabbed my Stuff and put it in the trunk of my car I got in my car and drove off .