Fallen into Deep

Chapter 1: Graduating

I'm finally Graduating High School! I'm so happy to thing that 4 crapy years of our life finally payed off.

Soon after this ill have my own house or apartment. No one telling me what to do. Cause now I rule my life!

LIKE A BOSS! What? It's true. Anyways tonight after graduation I'll be going to my very first ONE DIRECTION CONCERT EVER!!!! That's second best thing that's happening to me today.

*3 Hours later after graduating*

I am now ready to go to the concert. I have my 1D top on, with short pants, and my hair out and straight. Sadly none my friends didn't have enough money to buy a ticket and come with me. I told to buy it year advance, but wait last minute. Anyways I have to take the bus to get to the concert. Even though I'm 4 HOURS early!?! Well what ever I'll get something to eat. I got on the bus took out my iPhone and started to listen to some music. (PS not 1D music). I got to the concert their were a few fans outside but I didn't want to wait there. So i went to get something to eat. Their was a pizza hut down the street so I went their. The store was pretty much dead, but I didn't mind.

*Casher* Hi welcome to Pizza Hut what will be your order.

*Me* Hmmm I'll have a large plain pizza to stay please.

*Casher* Ok coming right up!

I went to sit in one of the tables. I texted my friend Katrina and told her to face time me.

FACE TIMING

Me: Heyyyyyy boobear.

Katrina: Hey boo sooo what's up.

Well u no how life is well I'm just in Pizza Hut and eating before the concert. I wish u could be here to keep me company.

I know I'm sorry I should of really bought the tickets year advance.

Yeah it's ok.

( Has a surprise look on her face and her cheeks turn super red)

Yo what happen u ok

(Whispering) LOOK BEHIND U!!!!

So I did what I was told. And what I saw next my stopped. It was One Direction.

Authors Note: Hey everyone hope u liking the story so far so if I take long to update things just very busy. Well vote, read, and comment. Your the best!! Bye xoxo :)