Dont act Fangirly

I slowly turn back to my phone.

Omg it's THEM! I whispered.

I know just act normal. We must not act fangirly .

*Casher* One large plain cheese pizza to stay.

*Me* That's me

I said and walk up to the Casher and got the pizza. When went back to sit down I saw Niall look at me with a smile. He is my favourite! I couldn't help but blush. I went back to my table and started to eat. It was so good! While eating I glance at the boys and saw them Niall looking at me. I put down my food and said "Is their some wrong", with a nervous voice.

"Oh, sorry it's just look so beaut... Uh never mind. Sorry to bothered U, and hey r u going to our concert tonight", Niall said, looking at my 1D shirt.

"Umm yeah, but alone".

"That explains y were eating alone".

"Yeah well, yeah", I said.

"Well a pretty girl like u shouldn't eat alone", Niall said.

"Yeah and?"

"Would u like to join me",Niall said.

"I would love to but we just met. But if u still want to sur-".

With out another word he sat with me in my table. Great.

"What's your name?", he ask.

"It's Nyleen. Nyleen Martin. And well I know ours", he laugh which made me giggle.

"Sooo what's your favourite songs from 1D", Niall asked.

"We'll I like Summer Love, Everything Thing About u, and Little Things".

"Wow, really I wrote Summer Love well at least I helped with it",he said kind of blushing with his eyes down. Was he shy? Of talking? To ME?!?

"Really, that's great I think that song is amazing. And since u helped I think the lyrics is so romantic", I said blushing at the end part. I saw he crystal blue shining eyes looking in to mine. A smile that will made a fan Fo insane came on his face saying, "Thanks love". With the cutest Irish accent, we continued talking until the rest of the boys came to the table.

"Ohhhh, Niall new lady friend what's her name", Louis asked.

"Nyleen", I said putting my hand out for a shake, but instead a small hug. Awkward. I like it, but it was still weird. Right? What ever.

"Sweet, name love. My name is Louis by the way incase u didn't no".

"Of course I know, haven't u seen my shirt". He look up and down. Ok now this was freaking. He look up to me saying

"ah sorry. Oh and these r the boys. U know their names hopefully."

We all shook hands. And started talking. It was nice, to get to know them. I thought I would act really fangirly but thankful I didn't. While I was talking with the boys I saw Niall looking at. Not in a bad way, he was just smiling and when I caught his glance he looked away as if nothing happened. I think he likes me. WHOA Nyleen slow it down don't let your imagination take over you, I thought. After a while of fun. They had to go cause of the concert. I followed them cause I had to go get my sit anyway. They went inside there limo, I didn't want to come with them. Cause of how many crazy girls will be there to chase them. So I said" it's ok I'll walk from here meet y'all at the concert".

"No come on its ok come with us", Liam said nicely.

Before I can try to move or say anything else Niall comes out the car and says he'll walk with me. then in a flash the car zoomed off and it was just Niall and I.

AN: hey everyone im sorry not been finishing this story its just that im alaways busy lol so plz read vote and comment it would mean the wotld to my ily ~ Nyl xxx