Chapter 4: A confession.

(Donghae's POV)

Last period. Bell rings.

Eunhyuk exits the classroom and I follow right behind him. None of us speaks a word. The awkward silence is killing me!

"You look uneasy Dong Dong.  I'm still the same... to be honest it's a bit awkward when you act this way."

Oh, you finally realized the awkwardness. "What do you mean by 'this way'?"

"You are acting so...distant.  What happened to the outgoing guy that I used to  know?"

"Bruh.  You got to be fucking kidding.
You were gone for I don't fucking know how long and then you come back looking like a dude, and there's not doubt about the dude part because you have ...."

Shit.  I don't know why am so angry right now. And why the fuck did I add the dick part...

"Of course I have a dick, what where you expecting?"

"Really? A vagina perhaps...  Did you not hear what I just said?"

"Okay okay. Fine... want to go to the Coffee Shop so that we can talk?"

Coffee Shop?  OHH. I remember now. We used to go to a coffee shop back when we were in middle school.

"The one next to Domino's Pizza?"

"Yeah.  I've got money."

"Ok, and you don't need to pay for anything, I will pay for it myself."

"Okay."

We decide to leave the car at the school's parking lot and just walk  there.

A bell rings loudly as I push the glass door. That bell always annoyed Shinhye..

"That's annoying as hell."

Flashback

"That's annoying as hell!"

"If you say so, it's just a bell Shinhye, get over it."

"An annoying bell."

Laughs, "Whatever. Mocha? Or Cappuccino?"

"Ummm.  Whatever you want."

We sit at our usual table. Krystal, the waitress (aka ex-girlfriend's older sister) comes over to our table, "Hello guys, what would  you like to order?"

"Two mochas and four chocolate chip cookies."

"Alright.  Anything else?"

"Nah, thanks, Krystal, that's it."

"Okay.  I will bring your order right away Donghae."

"She is so nice, too bad her sister is a bitch."

"Yup."

Back to the present

I laugh.

"What's so funny?"

Eunhyuk glares at me.
"You always hated that bell."

"Of course, I can't belive that it's still there.  Annoying, stupid bell. Anyway lets sit at our usual table."

We sit across from eachother,
"Are you going to order something?"

"Nah. I'm good, you?"

"Not hungry. Okay, straight to the point.  Why the fuck did you disappear?"

"To be honest, my parents sent me to the US to study.  I wanted to tell you but saying goodbye would've been harder..."

"And what about your parents?  Why didn't they let my parents know."

"I lied to them. I told them that you knew already and that your parents knew about it as well." Eunhyuk pauses, "and I didn't want you to know that I was a boy because...I liked you..."
***************************
Tan tan taaaaaannnnnn.
Love confession. OMFGNot planned.
I will try to update more frequently.  This story wasn't planned, I'm kind of making it up as I go...which means that it won't be very long.  Expect things to escalate quickly  in the next few chapters. 😉😉😉

Please tell me if you like the story!
Leave yours comments  & suggestions. :)