Oh, shit...I'm not gay, am I?

I'm BACK!! I decided to continue the story! Feedback would be greatly appreciate it. NOT EDITED.
----------------------------------------------(Eunhyuk's POV)

"There. I said it."
Donghae is to dumbfounded to speak, and to be honest, I'm starting to worry about what his reaction might be. I wish I could run away right now. Dammit.
.
.
.
.
.
No reaction, yet.
.
.
.
.
.
"Stop messing around, Eunhyuk. That's not funny man, seriously."

Now, it's my turn to be dumbfounded. He doesn't believe my words.
I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but oh my fucking god! He seriously thinks that I'm joking.

I purse my lips, "Yeah, sorry, I shouldn't have said that... but everything before that is true." I chuckle awkwardly and avert my eyes from his face.

(Donghae's POV)

I like you too.

Fuck. He said that he likes me, I mean, liked me. I know he's being serious but I don't know how to respond to that confession.
Should I dismiss it? Yeah. That's what I should do.

"Stop messing around, Eunhyuk. That's not funny man, seriously."

He shifts uncomfortably in his seat and looks at me in disbelief.

What was I supposed to do?
Tell him that I liked him too?
I didn't know that he was a boy back then but my feelings remain unchanged. I'm starting to doubt my sexuality. That's not good.

He opens his mouth to speak but closes it again. Well this is awkward.

"That's all you wanted to know, right? Imma get going, I've got some things to do." He stands up from his seat and walks towards the exit. I run after him and catch him by the arm. I take his hand and lead him out the door.
I swear to god, I don't know what I'm doing.

"Donghae, what the fuck?"
I ignore him and continue walking down the street, tightening my grip on his hand, back to the school's parking lot. Once we get to my car, I let go of his hand.

"What were you thinking?"
He looks about ready to kill me but I don't care, I lean forward and kiss him on the lips. His lips feel soft and warm, I wrap an arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. I kiss him for a few more seconds before pulling back, his breathing is uneven and agitated, which amuses me, I smirk as his cheeks redden.
Damn he looks so cute.

"What the..."

--------------------------------------
Next chapter is coming out soon. Tell me if you like the story.
Comment& like plz.