Part 2

Arissa POV
I woke up around 1pm and got up went to the bathroom to do my makeup and French braid my hair into 2. And put some concealer and mascara and Chapstick on. After I made sure I had everything because I do want to not have anything. I go in my closet and get my MK purse I looked in my wallet and made sure that I had money just in case. Me and Katy, Sabrina, Alyssa were sharing a room. Not to brag or anything but we are pretty fun people we aren't always on our phones we like to chill go for car rides, and all.  I checked my bag again and made sure I had everything I turn around to see Katy dosing off on her bed.
"Katy we have to get to the airport or flight leaves at 5 and its I 4:30. We packed my car and headed to the airport.
*Airport *
We walk down to the number or flight was. We knew because coach told us. We saw a bunch of girls in a circle blasting music and dancing. We knew that it was our team because our team always have dance battles and what not. We love to dance. Me and Katy walked over. Sabrina was in the middle cracking the whip, dab, and piping it up.
"Aye aye aye"we chanted
"2a please board" intercom announced
We all went on and took seat I had window seat because I called dibs. The plane directors told us the safety rules and were every think is blah blah blah it was so boring. The plane finally took of and I was waiting until we reached the certain height so we could take our phones out.
"We have reached the height of may take out your devices"
Yes I pulled out my phone plugged my head phones in and played my music and sone enough we were in California.
"Ari ari ari ari ari wake up dude"Katy shoke me.
"Welcome to California" I smiled I'm pumped.

~the girl in the picture is Katy love yous
Maddie ❤️