Part 3

Arrissas POV
We all took our carry on and headed out of the plane.Keep in mind we are all in Nike pros  and see through with shirts and llbean slippers walking out.
*skip getting our luggage*
We were all excited most of us got rental cars to rent for a week I did I rented a black jeep mm I love jeeps I'm saving you for one but the rental is 30 dollars everyday so good thing I had a job. I got in the car and put my suitcases in  and followed Katy to the hotel. I was jammin out in the car to big Sean.
It took us about an half hour to get there . When we got there we went to the front desk to pay for our rooms and tell them there will be 4 and we are in the World Series they gave us a suit I ran up to the room and put my stuff into the biggest bedroom.
"What the fuck it's not fair your fast you bitch" Sabrina Katy and Alyssa there were 4 room and they were good sizes. We all got settled in an chilled for a couple hours then decided we all wanted to go out and eat.
"Siri what resteraunts are close by"
"Apple bees"Siri responded
"Let's go there do you want to meet there our take one car" I asked
We talked it out and decided we were going to take seperate cars because I wanted to go to Walmart and shop for snacks and drinks.
Skip the car ride
I got out of the car and walked into the resteraunts and asked for a table of 4 politely
"Can I get you a drink"
" yes please can I get a water with lemon" I said with a smile
She returned it
When the waitress left I saw 3 girls walk in and walk over to me.
"Yo smacks" Lyssa said to me. They call me smack because I am a power hitter. I giggled at the way she said it because it was gangster.
"I want to smack gators this year we need to give it our all and we have to stay positive"
" yeah I don't like losing to their asses we have been champs longer than them we need to get back in the game" Katy said
In my head many things were going through my head, I was nervous scared and anxious about the game.

After talking about the game we ordered and ate it up and said good byes for now until I get back.I hopped in my car and made a list in my head
-chips
-soda
-water
-shaving cream😏(battle)
-sunflower seeds
-powerades and Gatorade
I got in the store and got my list in my head and started to through food and things into the cart I also got 4 jars of pickles so we can do the pickle challenge and some oatmeal for the oatmeal challenge I checked out and pushed the cart to my car and unloaded the cart into my car. I drove back jammin .

The girl I the pictur is Alyssa. ~Maddie 💋