Ch4: Explaining To Do

~Thank you for reading chapter 3, Here is Chapter 4.~

"It's a misunderstanding.. I can explain I swear..." I looked over at him and he turned around and started walking away.
I ran up to him still holding my brothers hand, realizing that, I let go of my brother and proceeded to grab Taehyungs hand.

My brother realised what might have been about to happen and he ran away towards the exit of the school.
I looked back but he was gone so I proceeded to talk,
"Taehyung! Stop trying to walk away and listen to what I have to say first!" I snapped at him.

He gave me a death stare,
"You were just!-"

"It's not what you think it is! Just listen!" I couldn't take it. I could take people bullying others but I couldn't take someone misinterpreting my actions..

"Look. That wasn't just some random kid okay.. That was my little brother Jackson. Yes. He is 11. Yes... I did kiss him" I swallowed.. I regretting doing it now..
" But I didn't kiss him because I like him.. It's because he was upset for some reason and he's never been kissed before.. And he said he'd kiss any girl who wanted to kiss him..and at that time.. I wanted to cheer him up so..."

"So you kissed him.." He said looking at me strangely.

"Yes.. I did.. But why do you care anyway.." I trailed off...then came back to reality.

"It's not like I care.." He shrugged and crossed his arms, "I just saw a girl kissing a guy who is 5 years younger.. I can make that go viral.." He grinned evilly.

"Please do not! Not for my sake but for my brothers sake. I don't care what you do to me.. Just dont spread rumors.. My brother will cop it worse... He was bullied at my old school and I think he has been here too.. I don't want to ruin his life.... I already did by not warning my Mom and Dad about the truck..." Suddenly tears fell down my eyes.

He looked at me strangely at first, then concerned he asked,
"What happened?" He looked into my eyes and I could tell he really was concerned.

"When I was 9 and my brother was 4 our parents and I were driving in the car once.." I took a deep breath and continued, "It was raining so the roads were slippery.. I saw a truck approaching the car and I thought that because.. My dad had his liscence.. He knew what he was doing... So I didn't warn him..but then we swerved for some reason and the truck..." I began crying,

"You don't have to tell me.. I was just asking.." He looked at the ground and obviously regret asking.

"The truck his the car.. And it killed her.. It killed my mom..and my brother was screaming and crying.. He doesn't remember what happened..just that she's gone.." I wiped my tears and sat down on a near by bench.

"Ever since then... I've felt like a burden to him.. And usually I treat him codly.. But when ever I see him cry..it remind me.. Of the accident" I wiped my tears again and coughed.

"He doesn't remember it.. Why do you feel so bad though?" He asked as he sat next to me and handed me a tissue.

"Because I made him cry...by not warning my parents.." I blew my nose and tried to stop crying, but it didn't work.
"Thats why I don't want to ruin his life anymore.." I said as I looked into his eyes as I finally calmed down.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and pulled into his chest. Kim Taehyung.. Had pulled me ito an embrace...

I suddenly found myself hugging him back as I stopped tearing. He rubbed my back just like my Mother did when I was little..