Im not a guy!!! Im a girl your all stupid

(The picture above is Mina's left eye )

Mina's POV
I woke up with a headache and the sight of a white sealing so I got up but to be pushed back down by a kid who looked around my age did I mention I'm 12 years old the kid hada blue mask on covering half his face and white hair there were about three more people around him a guy with yellow long hair and a girl with short brown hair and another guy with black hair and--- Google's??? The first question came to my mind about the white haired boy " are you around sixty years? old you look old" he's had a irk mark and he's hit me on the head  while the others laughed and he's screamed " WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ???? I'M TWELVE YEARS OLD!!!!" I looked at him then said " are you sure old man? " everyone laughed so hard you'd think they would pee in their pants its was funny then I realized " where am I ? " the all looked then the white haired kid looked at me " your in konoha we found you passed out by the gate covered in blood not yours though it was someone else's by the way my name is kakashi hatake this is my team obito uchiha , rin otohara and finally our sensei minato namikaze what's your name? " I looked at him then said " my name is Mina Naomi mina people call me Mina not nice to meet you!" Kakashi found it annoying so he's said " you should be grateful we saved you we could've left you to die" " no you should've left me to die maybe I could've joined them ."
Kakashi's POV
We decided to leave the girl called Naomi Mina shes should be grateful rin looked at me  " kakashi what did she's mean by I could've joined them ? did someone she's was related to die ?"  I screamed " I don't know leave me alone rin I'm going home see you  tomorrow " I spoofed away and left them confused.