Sneak Peak

Echodash was always different. She was clumsy but smarter than the rest of her classmates. Her parents noticed her brilliant talent at a young age. They knew she was special. Echodash's mother Sally Sweet owned a candy shop in Trottingham, thats where she met her father, Silver Bullet. Sally Sweet and Silver Bullet were both unicorns. They met one day when Silver Bullet worked for a delivery company. It was love at first sight. Their wedding was small, just family and close friends.
Silver's family was quite poor so he could not afford a fancy ring, instead he gave Sally a piece of chocolate everyday for two years before he had enough to afford the best ring he could find.
Sally and Silver were very happy together and eventually they had given birth to their beautiful little filly, Echodash. She was a pegasus unlike her parents which was not expected. At first this stirred trouble in the family. Silver accused Sally of cheating but after a few tests it showed that Echo was all his.
Echo was a strange child growing up. She never read any books and she refrained from talking most of the time. She loved to write however. She wrote magnificent stories, she was also quite interested in Zodiac Signs. She studied astronomy for many years and wrote many stories about it. Unfortunantly for her she spent most of her time studying. She didnt realize her talent was writing until she graduated high school.
This lead to many many years of wondering and bullying. She made many friends along the way and lost many friends as well. Although she went through many hardships including family tragidies she stood through it and this is her story.

*hey so this is just a sneak peak and another story im going to be writing about my OC Echodash and obviously ill cross my stories timelines so be ready!*