Chapter 3- Dynamic Duo

Over summer Birch and I spent a lot of time together.
    "Feel this? This is the zodiac sign for Libra! Its my sign" I hold out a clay model for Birch to feel. She smiles.
    "Ooo! Thats cool!" She says. I smile. Birch may be blind but she is very intellegent. I always love to hang out with her.
    "Want to go get ice cream?" I ask.
    "Of course!" She giggles. I grab a few bits out of my piggy bank and Birch uses her magic to make a rope, she ties it to my tail.
    "All set!" She says and I lead her out of my room, down the stairs and out the door. We start walking down the street. We get about half way to the ice cream shop when I hear a voice.
    "Hey look! Its blank flank and blind spot!". I stop.
    "Hey leave us alone Thunder!" I yell back. The foal trots over to me and Birch.
   "What did you say to me blank flank" he spits. I step back infront of Birch. Thunder's friends, Storm and Duck close in on me and Birch.
    "Are you ready to run Birch" I whisper. She nods. "Ok...NOW!" I yell and throw dirt at them the turn and run with Birch tied to my tail. We get back to my house and we run inside. I fall on the ground out of breath. Birch falls next to me.
    "Wow we really are a Dynamic Duo" I laugh, she does too.